Kitori Shokasu

A False human/SbL.

also the face is supposed to be a plate/shell-like mask thing so here’s what he looks like without it:

i spent weeks making this so you better like it

61 Likes

I really like this.

1 Like

This is quite spooky, I really like how you combined CCBS, clothing, and the molded face.

4 Likes

Does this even count as a CCBS/Lego MOC? It’s a pretty interesting style that I haven’t seen before so good job!

2 Likes

So much edge

It’s pretty interesting, but I’m not huge on how the only exposed Technic is in the lower legs and hands.

2 Likes

thanks duds

not really imo
it’s more like a custom figure or something?

“He’s got no style, he’s got no grace. He’s the kong with a funny face!”

Nah, I’m just creeped out by the face. I like the clothes though. I wonder what the guy’s face and body looks like underneath.

7 Likes

IRL it’s just an ugly CCBS skeleton
thought in-story it’d be somekind of metal exoskeleton shaped like a normal human body

thought

1 Like

It is not my kind of thing, but it is so unique and strange that I just have to like it.

Great work.

2 Likes

Alien isolation has followed me to the boards. Curse these older android models!

2 Likes

This is BEYOND cool Ghosty!

The custom head and clothing really add a lot of character, although I would love to see the frame.

1 Like

#####This is actually terrifying
Looks amazing! What’s the head made out of? :smiley:

1 Like

Did you make the clothes? Or steal them from a different tiny man?

3 Likes

Thanks gUisss

I made it with clay over a Metru head

yeop

i dunno
removing the clothes and putting them back on would be hell
plus the frame really isn’t amazing,it’s just some CCBS limbs on a weird-looking torso

3 Likes

I really like the uniqueness of this. Nice work.

1 Like

iRobot - The sequel.

2 Likes

Dude. That’s great. I always love the combination of BIONICLE and non-BIONICLE, and this is just incredible. It’s so creepy too.

2 Likes

Very creepy- I absolutely love it!

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a moc quite like this.

1 Like

Impressive.
It’s not really my thing.

But it’s impressive.

3 Likes