Koano The Ice Scaler

Koano was very secluded than other Ko Matoran. she was more interested of hiding in moutains. But she wanted to go higher so she took two ice picks and traversed any mountain she could find. When she became a TOA (dont ask how Dont know yet) she could scale any mountain she wants.

Front

Back Nice shot of her breathing Apparatus

Koano Scaling a Mountain (or she thinks) p.s thats what her claws are there for

Koano and Vanaru having a break from hunting Rahi and scaling the Mountain

3 Likes

But, you made the topic… Couldn’t you have waited until you could post pictures? This topic seems a bit pointless without the pictures, only a small bit of backstory, of which you haven’t sorted out completely… :confused:

3 Likes

5 Likes

w8 m8
Aren’t all Ko-Matoran male?

2 Likes

Astonishing photos!

Now, where are those?

1 Like

My Grandmothers Kitchen and Bedroom instead of where Kikru and Vanaru were created

Fun fact: my post was created way before images showed up

As for moc:

• Interesting concept
  • Inika-build
3 Likes

well they say and Im quoting here

“All Ga-Matoran were female, whilst most of the other types were composed entirely of males” so it could be possible for a Female Ko-Matoran

1 Like

I think you’re reading that wrong. When it says “most other types,” it is referring to types of matoran, and it doesn’t say they were composed almost entirely of males, it says that they were composed entirely of males. This is in reference to the handful of matoran types that are entirely female, and the majority that are entirely male.

Matoran types that are considered male:
Fire
Ice
Wind
Stone
Earth
Plasma
The Green
Gravity
Iron
Magnetism
Sonics

Matoran that are widely considered female:
Water
Lightning
Psionics (for the most part)

could always say it’s a G2 moc, that way you wouldn’t be breaking the dumb gender rule of G1

I don’t mind the Inika build, so I think this looks great! :smile:

Cool mask and cool premise, but the crotch armor ruins it for me.

1 Like