Kopaka Nuva Stud.io Revamp

just a little revamp of Kopaka nuva I did in studio. I used custom limbs that resemble the nuva legs and lower arms that resemble the mata arms. I also gave him a heartlight cuz why not?

16 Likes

Honestly, those adapter pieces between his shoulder and body make him look a little too bulky. I would suggest putting a stopper inside the Mata body instead, like how the original builds did, to hide it.

1 Like

Alright. I agree they are kinda bulky. I just wanted to try and use the custom arms in some way. I could probably use the metru arms design and find a way to implement it so I can still use the lower arm. that way it isn’t so gappy up top as well

2 Likes

why his head so small

1 Like

I am using a custom head that provides neck articulation so that could be it

I would have used more white in the colours and turned the scratches down but other than that, he looks really good!

1 Like

Sorry if I wasn’t clear, I meant the black, 2 axel hole half-width pieces that lie between the arm and body. These custom parts are not too atrocious and they do provide a good level of articulation.

The only reason there are so few whites is because I was trying to copy the original sets color scheme. Also I forgot I had scratches on so that’s why they are there haha. Thanks for the feedback!

@Kanohi_Cantri ah the liftarms. Yeah I did recently remove those. I will have to update this picture soon.

Edited for double post -Invi

2 Likes