Kopaka!

We’ve got our first snowstorm bearing down on us this weekend. So felt inspired to make yet another version of the K-man.

I also painted the G2 mask completely white. I never liked the silver marbling it had. What was that supposed to be, hair? That’s a hard no from me, dawg.

Prisma

40 Likes

This is vastly superior to both G2 Kopaka versions! The mask looks much better in white; I’ll definitely agree with you there. The only thing I’m not fond of is the large gaps around his elbows, though that’s pretty hard to avoid with CCBS.

1 Like

I actually don’t like the arms at all. But I wanted the elbows to be double jointed for the shield and weapons, so this was the best I could come up with. I have an idea of using a mata foot as the lower arm, so maybe that’ll work.

2 Likes

Great Work as usual! I especially like the use of the prefab G2 body armour, this is probably the first time I see someone use it!

2 Likes

I think the textures and almost pure white color scheme are throwing me off a bit. It’s nice, but I can’t really come around to it. Maybe throw in a secondary color in greater amounts, the light grey on the knees aren’t quite enough and are my least favorite breaks in the color.

1 Like

Kopaka. The true cold shoulder extraordinaire. I don’t like the arms too much (they feel super out of place) but overall good job

Aahh yes. Somone finally makes a good G2 Toa Revamp

1 Like