Kopeke - Toa of Ash (WIP?)

This is a remake of one of my earlier MOCs on the boards.

The rib cage

“Welp, gotta go!”

Seriously, this isn’t the best, and needs a lot of work, let me know how I can fix things. I will update them in the future.

14 Likes

This looks really weird, but makes up for it by also looking really cool.

but he noble kanohi on a Toa triggered me

2 Likes

I’m going to be honest I don’t like it sorry looks to spindly and not well built

really like the torso and legs but those open sockets below the hands bug me immensely, other than that i love the design

For a toa of ash, I think you did well for the look you were after! That said, the I think the thighs need more armor! (They look way too thin!)

so he’s a skeleton? it would excuse him being so skinny, assuming he isn’t though. He is really awkwardly built on not really on the thin part (I mentioned the excuse for that before)
for one the way the limbs attach to the body is literally backwards. The reason Lego uses balls for the shoulders and hips is cause it gives better articulation, example, he can’t T-pose with this setup.

The torso could be a bit longer to proportion to the limbs and the head should be able to articulate, like really, 2003 onward he have had articulating heads.

And just what does a Toa of Ash do? control ash? seems completely limited. He could easily be a Toa of Ice and those flame swords could be in medium blue, they come with Berix. they way id suggest fixing the hip would to be to use one of these

and armor it with this

1 Like

Really weird, but I like it.

this is old style, man. weird