Kra-Mahri shark

So this is a shark like creature that would hatch on the and as it matured it would progressively go deeper and deeper under the water and into the darkest depths hence the name it was given Kra-Mahri Shark meaning shadow-water shark it has specialized specialized eyes for seeing in the dark down there. It has razor sharp fins that it uses for defense and hunting.

here is the front of it, the stand is not part of the moc so don’t count it as part of the color scheme. here is the side of it. and here is the underside which for some reason I like a lot. then here is a picture of the stand itself incase someone wanted to it. I was originally building this moc for the shark week challenge (probably wouldn’t have won) but i didn’t finish it in time.

9 Likes

I love the stand :wink:

Seriously though, the Moc itself is nice; really gives off the “creepy creature from the deep” vibe, especially with those jaws

1 Like

thanks the stand i kinda threw together with extra parts i had laying on the floor.

1 Like

I like the shark; it looks pretty interesting. :smile:

That stand, though.

2 Likes

What’s up with everybody and the stand, it’s just a stand.

1 Like

but standz r kewl

1 Like

Yah but most of the Mocs I have seen with stands don’t have this many comments about the stand.

1 Like

Its a stand made of CCBS, and is three-pronged so it kinda looks like a hand. :thumbsup:

You don’t see that everyday

2 Likes

Like the tail.

Kra-Mahri translates to Shadow Water (Or Ocean)
It does not make sense.

1 Like

Names of things rarely make sense in the real world. =P

I like this MOC, it’s pretty simplistic but it’s got a nice feel to it. And yes, the stand is pretty cool.

1 Like

I love it, this looks fantastic, except for one thing. It has no shark fin! But anyways, even without it, it looks great.

1 Like

I was under the impression that Ga meant water, and mahri was underwater/ocean.

Its a really nice stand

Oh yeah, the MOC is really cool as well 10/10

2 Likes

It’s tail looks wierd and it doesn’t have a dorsal fin. It doesn’t really pull off the shark look that well. But it still looks like a big creepy fish.

1 Like

@rockho yah it is kinda unusual I guess but thanks!
@tahtorak I actually didn’t really focus on the tail a whole lot but it has the articulation as a shark
@Whaddon it does make sense if you think of it as the darkest depths of the ocean or the “shadowy waters” if you get what I am saying.
@Prometheus_26 yahyou are right about the first part, thanks and once again it is just a stand.
@PekekoaOfJungle first of all thanks, second of all it is a dorsal, third of all this is bionicle what we normally think of something is not always what something with that sam name would look like in the matron universe, but once again thanks.
@Payinku I was going to use Ga but Kra-Ga shark just sounded strange.
@Oniwah thanks, but I still don’t under"stand" why people think the stand is so amazing it is just a stand.
@Sciencegiraffe same goes for you as did pekekoa it just the name i chose it was also supposed kinda a big creepy fish, thanks!

I typed dorsal fin, but I edited it because I wasn’t 100% sure if that was the right word.

But all the sharks in the matoran universe have dorsal fins…

So, what you’re saying is… You forgot to put one.
######/s

2 Likes

Yes all bionicle sharks have a dorsal fin but somewhere through the evolutionary process this shark lost it because of some reason that the matron cannot observe because they are only mature where it is near impossible to observe them. Also I thought that it looked better without a dorsal fin because I have very limited parts and the only way to put one in made the back look wonky.

1 Like

Great work! but that…that stand that face…

TIME FOR NIGHTMARES.

1 Like