Kran-Matoran

Upon receiving the signal that the Bohrok have fulfilled their destiny, their body begins a metamorphosis. Upon receiving the energy pulse of the Ignika’s life energies on Spherus Magna, their krana fuses into them. This returns organic tissue into their bodies. These former Bohrok are given new life for completing their duty to the Great Spirit and are allowed to live a new life on the new world.

Also some alternate designs I made. I feel like the first looks more like an evolution of the Bohrok body but these designs just look nicer in my opinion.

28 Likes

This is a really neat idea. Big fan of these

4 Likes

A neat concept and cool mocs, great job

3 Likes

How has noone thought of this before? Both kinda uplifting and ****ing creepy!

1 Like

Interesting concept, I like the builds.

1 Like

What would happen if they transform into toa? Can they even do that anymore?

1 Like

No, I’d think they’d be sort of in a zone between Agori and Matoran. They have the resistances of what their bohrok affinity had been but can not transform.

1 Like

This is a really cool concept and a nice execution. They definitely look like new iterations of Bohrok. Do you suppose they still have krana powers or are connected by the swarm-mind?

1 Like

No, I’d like to think that they become independent again. Although they will probably naturally share a sense of unity with each other still. The krana may influence their personality a little though, similar to how different types of matoran have shared personality traits. I’d imagine they may have a little more natural strength and durability than a regular matoran as well.

2 Likes

Cool idea, got me wondering: would they retain their memories as Av-Matoran or would they be an entirely new consciousness altogether?

1 Like

Ooh good question. Hm, I think a new identity would be fitting

1 Like

this is… so cursed neat. are these buildable with only parts from each bohrok?

1 Like

bohrok don’t have mata heads

1 Like

true, I was referring to the rest of the build, since I have a bin full of mata heads (even some with no eyes!)

No they use liftarms, not included in the borok, as an important part of the Torso.

4 Likes

creepy. very creepy.

1 Like

quick zork put shrek on them in ms paint

1 Like

Don’t you dare.

I thought they were cute
5 Likes