Krataa walker

Krataa walkers are mechanized transport units, capable of carrying two Krataa at a time. While they lack the combat capabilities of Shihk armors, they are vastly more mobile then a krataa crawling on its own. Additionally, they can transport additional Krataa to the field. They also have light stone lamps built into them, to assist with navigation in low light environments.

These walkers are used by a squad of Krataa called the “Freeze squadron”, lead by the level six Krata, Captain Paroro. They were doing operations in the snowy mountains before they met up with Raiona and Kirikiri when they encountered the Toa.

I wanted to make more mocs of Krataa piloting stuff. I wanted the moc to be smaller this time and for the Krataa to be more visible. This moc is like a simplified version of a Shihk that I can troop build with. Also, being able to put two Krataa on the moc is pretty fun.

Ps, Paroro means blizzard in Māori.

Instructions here!

16 Likes

i love these so much

i don’t think a better mocs can ever be made

5 Likes

I never thought seeing a completely white tohunga would be so satisfying

4 Likes

Haha these are great

Very nice little Kraata walker mocs. I like their simple construction

3 Likes

Look at them go

3 Likes

The colours vaguely remind me of Classic Space.

4 Likes

@TheJerminator Thank you, the Colors were inspired by Ice planet 2002. Although the yellow lights do make them look like late 80’s space sets.

@Rukah I like to keep my Mocs simple. I’m not nearly patient enough to do more complex builds.

@Cordax Thank you for the kind words.

@Ghid colored toa mata heads do wonders for Mctoran builds.

@Wekua indeed!

@Mahrimatoran added instructions.
Ps calling them Rahkshi Va based off a suggestion.

@Orion2020 I love that! Yeah, Rahkshi Va would also have been a good name for them.

Also here are some pictures of Paroro in his custom Shihk.

4 Likes

The “window” is a very creative use of the Huna.

4 Likes

Missed opportunity to call these Rahkshi-Va

3 Likes

Instructions, please!
(Ps, build is really great.)

3 Likes

Oh, and also, what’s the name of the piece that holds the Kraata? That thing ontop of the brick and mctoran legs,

3 Likes

Part 32311, arm with gear ends, from Roborider (sorry for late reply).

2 Likes

Thanks.

3 Likes