Kriparu (Krika and Nuparu fusion)

Hello! Today I want to share my newest creation, which is a fusion of Krika and Nuparu, and since I’m super creative I called it Kriparu. I haven’t really given much tought on a background story, but it goes something like this: There’s an evil Matoran which has a staff of fusion somehow. He tricked Krika and Nuparu to meet each other, mixed them together and controlls ‘it’. If someone has a suggestion for something, please come with it (;

I started bulding the weapons, trying to mix Krika’s blades and Nuparu’s shield, and came up with this claw and the shield-blade thingy. I chosed the silver Crast because it has Nuparu’s mask color and Krika’s shape. Because of the silver mask, white didn’t really fit the silver so I decided to cut the white pieces all together.

Overall I’m pretty happy with it, but what I’m mostly interested in is feedback from you! Does it look like a Krika/Nuparu fusion? Did I miss any important details? Any feedback is appreciated feedback! ^^

More pictures can be found here!

34 Likes

This is actually really cool, both build-wise and conceptually. You do a nice job of hiding the Inika build, and the color scheme (while apparently overused) seems to fit well.

My only issues are that the red and white Krika parts stick out like a sore thumb, and the limbs could use a bit more silver.

Overall score: :pizza:/10

7 Likes

I have to agree with Sluuurrm.

Awesome work!

3 Likes

this is pretty gr8 m8

2 Likes

I love this!

2 Likes

amazing :smiley: is his left arm supposed to be a shield and the right a claw?

3 Likes

This is pretty good!

2 Likes

Aw man… I thought this was a combo model…

It’s nice. 8/10

3 Likes

Concept-wise, I think a better origin could be made. He looks more like an original moc than a fusion, Particularly when most of the torso pieces aren’t found in either set. Good build regardless.

3 Likes

Actually, that shield makes a lot of sense.

It has a Mask of REPULSION.

It would literally deflect things.

(under the presumption it’s possible to run Kanohi without being shoved onto your face)

5 Likes

@Political_Slime Thank you! I’ll see if I find some silver pieces for the limbs, the could sure use some (:
I don’t know what to do about the red/white krika parts, any suggestions?

@Darknova3529 Yes, thanks! ^^

@SwagMeister Sorry, tanks anyways (;

@Windfall This is the kind of feedback I appreciate the most. You have some valid points about the torso I haven’t really tought about, but in my deffence I used that torso for another Nuparu MOC. I felt like I couldn’t use Krika’s torso, since then I kinda had to add a lot of white pieces so it doesn’t stand out too much, and with the plain black torso from Nuparu it would be a lack of silver I think. I’ll see what I can do about it, if you have any suggestions I’ll be happy to take them! I’m glad you like it, and thank you!

@Ekorak I know x) that was actually unintentional

2 Likes

This looks really, really cool! I like it, good job. :smile:

Oh hey, I used to do that. I’m gonna do that more often…

2 Likes

I may be wrong, but weren’t Krika’s spike weapons made in silver for some set?

5 Likes

His front legs were, on Icarax. His back legs were not.

2 Likes

I got to say this is pretty great!
10/10.

2 Likes

10/10 :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Agreeing with @Political_Slime here.
I love the left weapon better. Should put it on both sides :smiley: And nice matoran!

2 Likes

Nice! :smiley:

1 Like

@Political_Slime The smaller thicker blade for his back legs were never made in silver, only the mask and front blades.

@The_Exurian do you mean the claw? I could try bulding another one tommorow, since I do have the pieces. We’ll see, and thank you! ^^

And off course thanks to everybody else who comments! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome MOC!

2 Likes