Kualus's Original Team

This team was created for @Senit’s Canon Toa Team collab.

(disclaimer: I am not that good at posing)

Daerno, Toa of Sonics

Leader of the team, he carries a cheery yet determined attitude. However, he oftentimes questions his self-worth and skill.
Naire, Toa of Water

Though she carries a calm demeanor, impatience weighs heavily on her. The thirst and thrill of battle and adventure is something she seeks actively.
Utahkus, Toa of Air

Silent, sneaky, and methodical, Utahkus has a tendency to stay in one place for many days, hidden from sight. Many may mistake this for laziness, but as soon as he has his target in his scope, he attacks from afar with deadly accuracy.
Xantus, Toa of Fire

A close friend of Kualus, he is the newest member of the group. He fights with vengeance and courage not seen before from a toa.
Zanthur, Toa of Gravity

Zanthur is the brains of the team; slow, methodical, and precise. However, when he goes into action, he enters with a big boom and exits with a bigger boom.
Kualus, Toa of Ice

Kualus doesn’t see himself as much of a warrior. The truth is, he’d rather be out exploring the universe, discovering its many secrets, and otherwise just being one with the Rahi. However, he understands a need to fight and defend others against evil, and when he has to fight, he will.

Stud.io files and instructions can be found here, just click on the folders for each character.

Credit to the masks goes to Galva and KhingK.

This is my first actual topic on this forum, enjoy! Constructive criticism would be well appreciated!

15 Likes

I love these, they all manage to stand apart while retaining that sense of cohesion one usually expects from a Toa team. Great all around.

That Bow! that bow is amazing such a smart use of parts to make it and now I feel the need to replicate it! Credit shall be given if it shows up in one of my MOC’s.

They are all great MOC’s as well but the dark red on the toa of gravity confuses me. Is there a reason or was it a color rendering issue?

1 Like

Yeah they all are pretty creative. The weapons are really good and unique.
Another pretty cool thing is that Kualus is the canon model. But The modifications done to him are great.

While they’re all simple metru builds, they have a good team aesthetic. my favorite is Naire, because of the blue-orange combo, which appeals to me immensely.

1 Like

Hey that’s my line
Uh
I mean those are some nice mocs

2 Likes

These look fantastic. Kualus is my favorite here though, blue white and black are always a win :slight_smile: