Kumu the Nebula

Hey, guys! Sorry for being gone for a while. Anyway, i have a new moc! Her name is Kumu, and she is a species called Nebula (made by my friend on Instagram) Now for a bit of backstory…

Kumu, the Nebula, is a servant of Zaros (also made by my friend, mov of him soon) She is his entrusted bodygaurd/ hitman. She likes to stay in the shadows, and does NOT fight fair. She will uswe every trick in the book, so people like to stay on her good side.

Standard shot

Sword drawn out

Without her cape

Back of the moc

The inner construction

And lastly, a striking pose

Yeah, thats about it for this one! Im back, so expect some more posts from me. C and C is appreciated as always, bye!

29 Likes

I really like the feet design for this guy.

*girl @BBricks but its cool and thanks!

1 Like

I don’t really like the head but overall looks pretty nice

Kinda hard to tell what’s going on cause of the shoddy lighting, but it looks pretty cool, the shells on the side of the torso might look a bit strange but I can’t see it very well.

1 Like

@LTVmocs Its the only traans red head i have, and i dont wanna use my onua mask, but i might fix it if i get some g1 black masks

@AwesomeJoel27 The red is supposed to be “skin”, while she is wearing a skirt, boots, and a t ■■■■■, so the shells are skin showing. But i will try to fix it

Nah that’s not what I mean, I was talking about their shaping.

That’s just my personal preference so ye know that’s just me

I don’t like the thing between her legs (I don’t know the proper term). It looks out of place. The rest is great. :+1:

Backstory (even short backstory) can give a lot of depth to a moc and change your view or perspective on him/her. So, good job on that. I like this more simplistic design using lots of CCBS bones. The sword looks amazing and capes are always cool. Red and blacks lame, but neon-red and black is amazing. Great job.

@Charassy it is a skirt, but thanks!
@Power.Mocs Thanks! I had to stay with black, and i had neon red in front of me so i gave it some flare

1 Like

The lighting needs to be fixed before I can properly say I like this

But I like the tags :>

Its the best i can get right now, until i get a pure white backdrop

I think a better thing to do would be to use a better camera. The cameras usually are a bigger cause of lighting issues than the lighting itself.

For example:

Picture taken with my phone ^
Picture taken with a way better camera v

Same lighting.

1 Like

The only camera i have is my phone though :persevere: