Kung Fu Panda

Third one’s coming out, and yeah. Discuss this franchise

5 Likes

I hope they will find their lost relatives.

2 Likes

The trailer showed Po and possibly his father meeting but not recognizing their relation. And then everyone facepalming

Wait, what trailer? There’s a third one coming out!?

I loved these movies! You guys just made me curious to see this trailer.

1 Like
5 Likes

Really love Kung Fu Panda 1 and 2.
I’m now hyped for the 3rd Movie!

1 Like

I got the first movie on DVD for my most recent birthday, I’ve only seen the second one once, I can’t wait to get that one and see the third one!!!

I like it a lot

I saw the first one on a plane back from Legoland; I remember being quite pleasantly surprised by how good it was. Still need to get around to watching the sequel.

Finally this got announced! I was starting to get scared that they ended the series, good to see that it’s still here.

1 Like

I never saw the 2nd movie but I definitely want to see thin new one

The first and the second films are brilliant and wonderful to watch. The first one I enjoy mostly for the comedy and the second one I mostly enjoy for the story. (Plus the second movie’s villain I happen to enjoy.)

3 Likes

I have seen both…they are pretty good, I enjoyed them both.

The movies are just great. I’ve watched both and was waiting for a third one and now I’m just excited to see this one when it’s released.

The first one was alright, the second one I really enjoyed. This one I’m not sure about this one for many reasons, one of these being the villain given he reminds me too much of the villain from How To Train Your Dragon 2;

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/72022/_1434381636.gif

3 Likes

wot?

He’s a religious… actually I can’t tell what he is. Is he bovine?

Looks like a Water Buffalo to me…

EVERYBODY HAS A WATER BUFFALO, MINE IS FAST BUT YOURS IS SLOW.

7 Likes

He isnt a Buffalo at all.
Reasons…

Thats a Buffalo.

He looks more like an Indian bull.
http://agritech.tnau.ac.in/animal_husbandry/images/kangeyam%20bull.jpg

5 Likes

Shen was a great villain, but it’s possible that KFP3’s villain could be great in a different way. Not sure how yet, but I have hope.

I hear the film’s a rehash of the first