Kyoryu's MoC Topic

*facepalm

kyo, how exactly is a mask that has 3 scopes good for no scopes?

wait…

[quote=“anon90160534, post:15, topic:4720”]
Vuhii’s sister
[/quote]kyo you’re banned from HoA.

/s

I like the mocs btw

8 Likes

I think the Squeaver MOC is pretty cool. I like the custom torso on your self MOC. 10/10

1 Like

Well you see,

She doesn’t have to use the scope on the Sniper Rifle…

If she has three (OH BABY A TRIPLE) scopes on her mask.

2 Likes

Next time build her as this super oversexualised pile of turd.

7 Likes

What if I told you that I only have one Rahkshi head and no Nuva shoulder armor whatsoever?

3 Likes

USE BRICKS

Gonna go shoot myself brb

7 Likes

Here I have the Brotectors. These MOCS are supposed to be mediocre/unoriginal/basic/bad, so…

First up is Kyoryu’s Brotector, @Nyran. :3

So yeah… like Shadezy and Takua before him, Nyran is an updated version of his old MOC. Remember how Beef had that Dingo pelt? Well, he stole it from Nyran. Yes, the white Metru waist sticks out like a sore thumb, but my only black one is on Beef. And the Furno XL cape is gone because I rebuilt my Furno XL to fight Omega Tahu.

Double-Post Saber

Mod Shield

The Mod Shield and Double-Post Saber on his back.

Custom Head

So this is Vuhii’s sister’s Brotector. She doesn’t exactly have an account on the Boards, so let’s just call her… Rule 63 Craig Tucker from South Park.

The torso construction is admittedly similar to Vuhii’s sister’s, but I don’t know how to fem-MOC, so make of that what you will. On a side note, I plan to replace most of the blue with purple once I get another Onua or two.

Seppuku Pistols

This is Squeaver’s Brotector, @JMP, in all his CCBS glory.

I would have made him bigger, but most of my parts went into Toa Shadezy. And I know his weapons are plain and his lower arms have exposed ball joints, but I don’t have two spare black CCBS shells to cover them up at the moment, and I couldn’t come up with any better weapons. :confused:

Lightning Daggers of Skinny Waists

Custom Head

Here’s Swagbird’s (first) Brotector, @MaximumWarp. :frowning:

Not much to say other than wide Inika torso is wide because Bro Science.

Flame War Drill

Buzzkill Saw

Shadezy’s Brotector, @ToaofUltimateDoom.

Using my few '08 parts, a Pakari Nuva, and some CCBS, I threw this guy together. :3

2008: The Weapon

So this is Beef’s Brotector, Matau- I mean @Viper- I mean @BioRaiders532.

So yeah, this kinda replaced my Viper MOC… Similarly to how Squeaver had a samurai thing going for him, Bio here has more of a ninja theme, mostly due to the mask and the way his weapon is stored, along with how he’s mostly one solid color.

KGRtana

The KGRtana on his back.

This is Turaga @Vuhii, leader of the Brohunga on Biokid Nui. Not exactly a Brotector, but I’m just throwing him in for the lolz.

Kinda ironic that it’s the Turaga that gets a Protector-like build, huh? Also, he has a printed CCBS shell on his torso, just like the ones on his sister’s arms.

Stronk Pizza Scythe of Lurking

The Brotectors with their Toa, plus Vuhii and Takua

The Brotectors and Vuhii

Everyone together

10 Likes

Aren’t I the lord of shulk spooders

because
You should totes build me

5 Likes

Remember the Mecht8o?

Let’s just say…

Wait for the next batch of MOCs.