Lahndruka

Story: Gathered friends, i present the legend of the Lahndruka…This Rahi is as closely related to Duumok the amphibious Hydruka as those are to the sea dwelling Hydruka Thulox and Morak. Though what separates this type from its cousins is threefold. For one it is only found on land, in caves and arid environments. Second is its adaptation of large clawed arms for gripping its prey. Lastly its tail has abandoned its long range ability in favor of a poisonous stinger. Did I mention it’s also an active hunter? That’s right, this type also hunts for its meals, using it’s crushing claws and stinger to subdue it’s prey or enemies…MOC INFO: Ok so! I made a separate character explaining the separate post. I added huge articulating arms and claws that can open and close as well as a stinger to the tail. More armor, also I extended it’s legs and tail, As well as other bits of details here and there. Added better range of motion as well. I hope you like it!

21 Likes

Frick I accidentally poured protein powder into the hydruka tank instead of fish food.

10 Likes

Nice revamp

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also thank you Kamoranova5!

4 Likes

the return of the bootleg vahi matoran! looks like a remaster of your last one.

3 Likes

The bootleg matoran has indeed returned! Haha, yeah I unfortunately misplaced my bag of kanohi so he uses the super awkward ankle piece for a mask now. It is indeed!

3 Likes

I misplaced my gears last week, they will turn up just give them a while
my gearbox (I store my gears in a box haha)

3 Likes