Largest collection I have ever seen!

How many Strakk’s and Berix’s do you need, seriously?

Also, I almost laughed at that gopher-face furno (furno pie edition)

There are pieces here that don’t even exist officially, not to mention characters that don’t exist.

2 Likes

Holy moley! That’s so many BIONICLEs… Where does he store all the canisters?

Wow…

I not sure what I’m jealous of more, the collection or all the money this guy must have.

1 Like

His house is made out of them.

Wait a second… I just noticed he has knock off sets.

Walks away

3 Likes

Where?

Edit: does anyone else notice that he has Bragon Bolt hanging from the ceiling?
Also, there are at least two sets this guy does not have.

Not just the Rahi, but also the Dark Hunters and I even saw Tobduk in there as well.

Also @Middlefingerstudios, ditto about the Vahki Army. There are even multiples of some of the Agori (Tarduk and Berix I’ve spotted).

That being said, all I can really say to this collection is HOLY CRUD!!! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

What do you think would happen… if he made one gigantic moc out of all the pieces he has?

That… That…

I cannot fathom such a thing.

1 Like

Which ones?

Also @Chronicler… He has them on shelves right behind the sets…

Karzahni (though he did build Sarda out of other pieces) and the Yellow Jetrax set (I never got that one either. I mean, it’s essentially a yellow version of another set; seems kind pointless IMO. Unless you don’t get the blue Jetrax)
Come to think of it, I don’t see Sahmad either.

Karzahni’s in the fifth picture

Oh, you’re right. Okay, so why doesn’t he have Idris? That’s odd…

So I have a lot, but like, there’s a lot and then there’s a LOT. I mean, one of each set would be an accomplishment, and I’m nearly there. But every set, plus doubles, triples, 15 of each Vahki!? Who needs that? How does one even… Just. I can’t explain how or why.

All I know is that this collection is absurdly huge, and mine was one of the the biggest I had seen until this happened.

4 Likes

I find it a little ironic that in that giant collection I only saw 2 Tohunga.

Well, that’s quite possible…
He argues with the fact that if he start collecting McDonalds sets he should also have that wierd 06/07/08 action figs from MDs.

I can see why he wouldn’t want to collect the McDonald action figures. The Tohunga were cool because they were made a actual LEGO pieces, whereas all other McDonald promotions were just action figures.

I personally like collecting the Tohunga.

Guys, get your ski masks. We need to steal this guys sets.
jk

1 Like

He lives just about 80 kilometers from me… :smiley:

Why so many copies, seems a waste of money if you have that many of the sets >:T