Lariska, Cunning Assasin (Fanon contest #3 entry)

Entry photo:

Everything else can be found in this drive document, plese give it a read.

Big folder of other random content related to this moc:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12myyzT_VW8vH-9mlNlfExFFugLskhDaq?usp=sharing

Until Next Time:
//Tarkur

20 Likes

You’ve massively improved on your box art presentation since I last saw your work. Well bloody done, lad. Proud of you. :beers:

3 Likes

Looks pretty good! I like the color blocking.

2 Likes

Maybe you should lighten the character in entry photo? It disapears too well in the shadows and is hard to see details of it. It is cool Lariska.

1 Like

I love how you managed to use the teal shock absorvers in the design. Those lower legs are brilliant.

3 Likes

I read the folder and I like the choises you made. The torso is little bulky but other than that it is very good.

I hope for the competition you could have a small window on the main picture of showing the Kanohi mask function (which is very good) and the throwing function. While reading the folder I totally miseed the mechanic arm could be used to throw things.

2 Likes

Thanks, glad you all liked it

3 Likes

I like all of the tiny details, but my favourite has to be the springs in the legs. Not only do they make sense with Lariska’s acrobatic nature in-story, but it’s also just a cool use of a fairly unique piece.

3 Likes