Lariska MOC

She looks… very thin. Why didn’t you add any armor on the legs?

1 Like

Here’s my option: if you don’t have the parts necessary to build something, not even the basics, just don’t build it. Try something else you know you could actually do.

3 Likes

And here’s my opinion: let people build what they want. If you want to build a certain character but don’t have their exact colors, use a different colour.

Anyway, I’m curious as to why you chose to give her claws; usually those are for more monstrous or animalistic beings.

1 Like

actually, the claws are her fingers because I feel as though her species naturally have claws for fingers and that they are not vortixx like Roodaka

@JeyTheCount I did that to help reinforce her acrobatic figure

@Toa_Radrix the design i made in this image with the parts I had is just the body design, I bet someone out there could make a drawing of this in teal

EDITED FOR TRIPLE POSTING - Spiderus Prime

1 Like

Not to be rude but I fail to see any effort put into this. Everything is so simple and bland plus the color scheme is, for lack of a better word, messy and inconsistent. I would at least try to pack in some detail to this because to be honest with you it is worse then the inika. May be if you make a custom head, pick a consistent color scheme, and add more armor maybe this could pass as a good moc. But honestly there is nothing very impressive about it at the moment.

3 Likes

thats just the body design, as for the color scheme, she is actually teal but none of the parts used here are actually teal (i dont have too many teal parts or green or blue parts but the Komau is actually her entire face)

Still "thats just the design"shouldn’t be an excuse for almost zero thought put into the body. I recommend armoring it up a little to fix this poor design choice.

1 Like

i didnt give her legs any armor cause I wanna reinforce her acrobatic figure and chances are that she wont get too many cuts on her legs during her many battles

A bionicle can still have leg armor and be acrobatic. Build custom legs then but “she is acrobatic” doesn’t change the fact that it is poorly made. Take the advice or leave your choice but just know that it needs a heavy amount of work.

2 Likes

but i feel as though acrobatoc types probably wont really need leg armor but I bet her legs wont be chopped off cause of her skils, maybe a few scratches but other than that, yeah there is no need for leg armor

1 Like

Uh actually you do need some leg armor to make her look less incomplete and bad. Say whatever you want but there is no excuse for the incompleteness of this. Take the advice or not but that doesnt change the fact that this is a bad moc that needs work.

2 Likes

I think that Eljay said there will be, but I might be wrong. Anyway, retiring to the problem with brown Lariska - you can always dye the parts in a graphic editor to make them the color you want.

I can’t remember where, but I thought I saw a conversation where it was said that graphically edited photos wouldn’t be allowed.

1 Like

no offense meant, but is this a joke?
i honestly can’t tell.

Man there is constructive criticism which is one thing. But this is just being something else that can’t be said on here. Everyone has to start somewhere and trashing someone’s creation like this makes them quit before they have a chance begin.
As for the moc I say there are some good things about it like that robot arm. Keep at it

1 Like