Lariska the Catgirl

…a moc that i dont need to pour bleach into my eyes to look at…

12 Likes

Obviously, it’s a well-made MOC, but if the contest continues, it can be considered a violation of Rule 5b sadly.

3 Likes

well duh, I am the reason this rule existed in the first place

5 Likes

I feel you and @Bodi would get along well.

7 Likes

Yes, I remember your gaaki.

3 Likes

9 Likes

I dunno. Do these boobs have any articulation?

1 Like

yes, they do

2 Likes

oh god

4 Likes

…What the heck?

Why do I now strongly want (1) eye bleach and (2) a teal Rahkshi?

6 Likes

Now we’re reaching true levels of moccing lol

5 Likes

Kinda hot

8 Likes

you come back from the dead for this

16 Likes

I’ve been staring at this for five hours now.

8 Likes

Aside from the chest, I actually like this moc, and the whole cat vibe for Lariska isn’t a bad one if executed right.

1 Like

If the contests had happened, to sorta quote someone else, my reaction to this Moc would have been:

“In my months of Auditing, discussion, moderating, it was never personal. But I’ll tell you now, what I’m about to do to your catgirl, thirsty, recolour reliant moc … I’m gonna enjoy it. Very, very much.”

-Darth Thanos the balanced

DQs it into Oblivion

In all seriousness I suspect we would have at least asked you to alter it, the base design is good.

Btw Highheels aren’t the best for parkour m8, nor is being top heavy…lithe doesn’t equate to femfatal. Some of the techniques when viewed in a vacuum are good, the front of the legs has smart shaping, the head is creative and the contrast of violet is nice. Also the bonus tail is a nice touch.

13 Likes

I’ll go get the war trumpets.

7 Likes

Don’t know why everyone is being so critical for. It’s a great moc. And with out the canon contests happening anymore then nobody’s got any reason to argue otherwise. How about instead focus on positive things like the skill it took to actually build this moc.

4 Likes

Nah a blind echo chamber of praise for making something like… this isn’t necessary.
The people will say how they feel about content of this category. I’ll always ostracize this type of build, because this isn’t the type of content I want associated with the community

6 Likes

Well, I wouldn’t say this is a really bad MOC either. Instead, I say it’s…too intention is explicit MOC.

More than anything, the third picture is especially…

However, I tend to evaluate the technology used in this MOC quite good
and I’m also a person who leads the weird lariskat meme, saying it’s a joke. Who would I blame?

But, What I just want to say is that even though MOCist yourself was already the reason for Rule 5b, if the Lariska Contest hold and really submit this as an entry, I’ll say it’s really DQ and a little deceptive.

At least, in that respect, I want to say that you are a good MOCist, but you are committing the original sin.

8 Likes