Lariska the Catgirl

man you know it’s bad when the Mocist HAD TO REMOVE MOST OF THE PHOTOS

my thoughts?: I think it’s a cool moc, Definitely not Contest worthy but still nice

I guess what thing I don’t like is the whole arguments that’s been going on and sorry for my dense brain but all I understand is all this is just the whole “Attractive Moc Bad”, I mean these mocs kind of don’t mind me and at least this moc is tame compared to others but I still think it’s kind of unfair to want to have ya eyes Bleach just because of mocs like these

thank you for my ted talk and I’ll be going to my Grave for what I just said.

6 Likes

I’m guessing I don’t want to know what the other photos were

1 Like

Y’all keep saying she’'s cursed so I made her read some wholesome stories to matoran

13 Likes

Clawroline? Is that you?

1 Like

Man you really need to get off your high horse there. It’s just some pieces of plastic arranged in a way that mimics a females body. If you got problems with that then fine not all art is for everyone. But there is no need to “ostracize” others peoples work just because it doesn’t fit your sterile ideals.

6 Likes

Not everyone has to accept perversion, get off of yours. The female body comes in many shapes and yet you guys always land on the same type of style. You aren’t deep, you’re shallow.

13 Likes

i’m not gonna say much else about how lariska looks, but i do like those little matoran, they are very cute

3 Likes

ehm

no

it mimics a sexually idealized version of a female body. Huge difference that it disgusts me to think people don’t see.

kinda just goes to show how some people think of females

13 Likes

Looks like attractiveness is subjective.

6 Likes

My feelings exactly. I hope I don’t sound rude, but having such designs on MOCs does not exactly give them the same feel as the rest of the Bionicle characters. It gives them more of the feel of something you shouldn’t be seeing.

7 Likes

… and she’s good with kids. A real keeper.

What’s the issue here?

3 Likes

Roodaka has a similar chest.

2 Likes

And Wairuha Nuva had similar buttcheeks so it is all perfectly within canon

3 Likes

This is a good MOC with some controversial design choices. You can choose to appreciate the good MOC part, or you can choose to question the design. One doesn’t make you better or more open-minded than the other.

Please, I don’t mean to preach, but just keep in mind whether you are defending your position, or attacking the other person. These arguments can go south so quickly, and it hurts because it’s just over MOCs and canon contests. I understand being passionate about what you love (believe me, I am too) and upset that you’re not all excited or in agreement about the same things, but don’t let that drive you apart. That’s what happened to the Star Wars community.

2 Likes

If you removed the Rahkshi boobs and nuva butt cheeks it would be a great MOC. I have no problem with giving a character female-like traits, I actually encourage it, but seriously, Rahkshi boobs and nuva butts (and viceversa) have become a meme, used whenever someone wants to make a hypersexualized fembot just for laughs. It’s not disgusting, it only shows that this build can’t be taken seriously and that’s my position regarding this MOC, it can’t be taken seriously and if the contest hadn’t been cancelled, this entry would’ve probably been taken down.

3 Likes

:thinking:
i still hate fat gaaki tho i don’t care what that makes me

1 Like

I just mean that the official sets only had one character (that I know of) who had a sexualized appearance. This makes MOCs like this one very different, especially in style, from the sets. It’s not that I’m against someone making these, but I just don’t feel as though it fits the design style of this theme at all.

1 Like

Alright, but now you’ve gone too far. “Lariska” and “wholesome” don’t belong in the same room. =P

3 Likes

I showed my girl friend at the time my helyrex moc. And asked her if it was offensive and not only did she say no she told me she herself being an artist she often drew women with similar attributes. So take that information how ever you want but don’t imply that I only see women in a certain way.

And as for you buster. Don’t be calling me or other people perverts just because of your own insecurities. I see you and a lot of other people people always criticize peoples mocs even if they have the the slightest hint of a feminine design. And it really gets to me because why are you all so quick to put down the moc and the mocist. They took the time to build it and share it and in my case at least in the hopes of peoples approval only to get bombarded by criticism just because you are all so overly sensitive. Anyway iam tired of arguing with you people we aren’t going to eye to eye on this clearly.

3 Likes

please, by all means, show us a time where we complained over a MOC with “the slightest hint of a feminine design”. You won’t find any, because that’s not what we take issue is.

And it most definitely isn’t what this is.

11 Likes