Lariska - The Dangerous Assasin

Hi everyone, I would like to show you guys what I have been working on for days.
This is my iteration of Lariska. I hope you guys liked this.

As we know, Lariska is being known as a dangerous, stealth Dark Hunter.

My headcanon for Lariska that she would test the poisons on herself in small doses to build up the immunity to it in case of something going wrong.

Front and Back view.

Front and Back view. (With Daggers added)

Lariska’s favorite weapon: Daggers. (She always carries 2 types of daggers)
She sometimes coats them with poison to inflict more damage toward the opponent.

Range of Head movement. (Front view)

Range of Head movement. (Back view)

Note: The head design is heavily inspired by @RiderBD 's Lariska, so, please give him some support and likes.

Lariska preparing to engage. (Pre-Visorak Metru Nui Background)

Lariska preparing to engage. (Post-Visorak Metru Nui Background)

25 Likes

Neat build, especially the head. I like the idea that she wields shorter knives instead of the other dagger variations we’ve seen in canon. It somewhat implies that she goes for slashing attacks rather than stabbing (since the blade can’t do a deep enough penetration to really be lethal to most beings). Implied cutthroat tactics. Neat.

3 Likes

Looks pretty nice. I like the head build.

2 Likes

looks really nice - though im not a fan of the thighs

2 Likes

Very cool, i like that head design.

2 Likes

Nice MOC! I like the head design!

so Lariska microdoses on drugs

2 Likes

Neat head design!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Oppossed to a safe assasin.

3 Likes

Looks pretty cool. The color distribution is pretty good and all those daggers look pretty nice. I like the digitigrade legs
Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-26 um 22.49.14
But I don’t like how thin this part of the shoulders is.
Though the rests pretty great 8/10

1 Like

Very nice. I’m sure it’s gonna get some pushback at some stage, but I genuinely like the “ponytail” on the head.

Gotta echo what everyone else has said about the shoulders though. I know you probably wanna keep her slim and poseable, but those areas definitely need filling out.

3 Likes

Alright, I heard what you guys talk. I will try to cover up the shoulder part, I will follow up with this post.

EDIT:

Lariska preparing to engage. (Pre-Visorak Metru Nui Background)

Lariska preparing to engage. (Post-Visorak Metru Nui Background)

I tried my best to cover to exposed part without ruining the build. I hope everyone like this.

2 Likes

A bit too similar to RiderBD’s Lariska, but still a nice variety.