Lariska, the Dark Hunter

Yes another Lariska…

Idk posing in stud.io is annoying.
File if anyone needs it.
Lariska.io - Google Drive
Oh and the head is @RiderBD’s head cause I like it.

20 Likes

ahhhh lariska mocs
this is a good one, not my fav but still pretty great

2 Likes

Very nice! I like how you built the mechanical arm.
I daresay it’s better than the other Lariska I’ve seen today…

1 Like

ye i think dat one will go down in history as…the most…interesting lariska

2 Likes

Cool background

1 Like

why are the fingers so thin

1 Like

Because of purism in this one.

Thank you

Thank you very much.

Thanks

I hope so

1 Like

Thank you for using my design. ^^

2 Likes

Post some pics with clear background

2 Likes

I feel obliged to mention that minifig arms/hands also come in teal, and thus are also an option

1 Like

I’ve tried it before, but it becomes like a frog’s hand because of the connection part

1 Like

About this, the render is not purist, but the file is (mostly). In the Moc there are fivr recoloured pieces four of them due to using the wrong piece and one is just a part that could be left out.

No problem.

k

Yeah they come in teal, but not in metallic silver (which I tried to use for most of the left arm).
And this is also a factor:

3 Likes

Now with clearer pics i can say for sure that legs are too short compared to torso. Either elongate them or shorten the torso. Other than that it’s a fine build

2 Likes

?
They are the correct length. The average for a human would be that the legs are about the same height as the Body+head, which is the case (at least with the blade legs).
Additionally, human proportions don’t apply to [insert whatever lariska species is called] and we have never seen a member of that species, meaning that we don’t know their proportions at all.

1 Like

It’s a neat moc, I’m not the biggest fan of the kakama chest but overall you did a great job with this moc.

1 Like

I’ll echo what Tarkur said about the Kakama chest, but otherwise it looks pretty good.

2 Likes

The fingers on her metallic arm don’t necessarily have to match those of her natural arm.

(I’d actually prefer that they don’t, but that’s just me)

2 Likes

Nice lariska build, don’t really like the use of droid arms for fingers but eh

1 Like

Thank you.

Thank you too.

Yeah I might change those in the future.

Yeah it is kinda weird, but I like it.

2 Likes