Lariska the demon

This is my first ever attempt on Lariska and since it’s Halloween month i decided do a little something different look for her design and give it her a demon evident Outlook since lately I’ve seen quite a number of lariska mocs on the bionicle reddit recently and gave me my inspiration to make her and i knew what to do exactly so I hope the rest of you like my moc of Lariska

15 Likes

That’s pretty cool! I haven’t seen anyone use System parts that well on a Lariska in a while.

4 Likes

looks really nice!

3 Likes

The inclusion of gold on the tail looks really nice

2 Likes

Looks pretty good. Tail stands out a bit color wise but otherwise the moc is neat. Nice job

2 Likes

Wait WHAT are you for real :neutral_face: oh my gosh thank you @DuneToa that really means a lot to me I mainly do poorly with system parts with my character mocs it’s a major relief to know this I did good with that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awwwww thanks madam @Rhyla416 glad to know

Yep I agree this the inclusion of gold for the tail but I did wanted to add some more in but I didn’t know how tho but thank you dude

Yeah I’m aware that the tail stands out in colours way to much but I will find a way in order to get more gold on Lariska some how exactly but thanks @Rukah I appreciate you like her buddy really appreciate the feedback as always thank you

4 Likes

The tail makes it look like something out of Ninjago.

2 Likes