Lariska, the stealthy Slicer (ver.Jek)

This is my interpretation of the Dark Huntress Lariska for the DuckBricks Bionicle fanon contest.
Her daggers are inspired by Kutorakh’s awesome design.

Instructions will be coming soon-ish.
Here she is next to her BFF, Nidhiki.

EDIT: Her colours have been changed slightly because I feel she’s more readable now. This is what she used to look like in an older picture with my WIP Nidhiki:

EDIT: The instructions can be found here.

31 Likes

I like that you managed to give her eyes. That’s usually what I feel is missing whenever people use the slizer head for her face.

8 Likes

She looks rather good, I like the silhouette, though the head reminds me somewhat unfortunately of a duck. It might be popular with the aforementioned DuckBricks, though. =P

5 Likes

That is all part of my master plan! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Very neat torso shaping.

3 Likes

I agree with this. How did you do it? Is that just a rubber band sitting between the visor and the head block?

3 Likes

… I can’t unsee it. Given this color scheme though, she looks more like… a platypus. :tophat:

2 Likes

llooks great!
i like da eyes!

2 Likes

I used the red type of elastic band and stretched it over the Slizer head and when I put the visor piece on I moved the elastic band into place to look like eyes. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not sorry.

Actually, jokes aside, giving Lariska heel spikes like a platypus would be really cool. Feels very in-character for her.

2 Likes

Could you provide an image?

EDIT: Never mind, I can just wait for the instructions.

2 Likes

wow this one is my favourite lariska, I love that head and torso design so much

2 Likes

Thanks so much, the torso has undergone some slight change, will be posting soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The instructions are almost done but here’s a photo that shows the eye-connection. :slight_smile:

2 Likes