Lariska: The Wise, Wonderful, and Gloriously Homicidal (Fanon Contest #3)

" First lesson, Rahi bones. Don’t turn your back on an enemy until you’re sure she’s stopped breathing. And don’t turn your back on a Dark Hunter until her body has rotted in the sun and her armor’s been scattered to the winds. "
— Lariska

Here is my entry for DuckBrick’s Lariska Fanon Contest Entry.

Consisting of a few painted part, that being the CCBS shell on her right arm and the Mask of Repulsion (Made by the ever talented Galva_)

The rest of the moc is entirely made of existing pieces! So no need to paint a heck ton of parts.

[Breakdown Pictures]

[360 View]

[Additional Renders]

[The ol’ Ninja Salute]

[Lariska with her daggers]

[Lariska with the Contest Prize Daggers]

[“Guess I’ll die…”]

Let me know what you think below!!

Update 27/09/2022:

• Updated Chest Armor stability as well as swapped around a few minor parts.

After building the moc myself IRL (Yes I built it AFTER I made the Studio Model) I found a few stability issues that I quickly patched up. My only concern now is the mask connecting, trying it with some Nuva masks I had around showed it wasn’t very stable. Very loose or wouldn’t stick at all, but I’m sure with a 3D printed mask it would be a different story so I’m holding out on hope

Update 5/10/2022

2/10 Quarterfinals Vote: Lariska Fanon Contest - Google Slides Quaterfinals is out now, so be sure to vote now!! (Make sure to make it your first entry, don’t vote for it three times or it won’t count)

20 Likes

Nice, I really like the head-construction. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This captures the nimble stature I imagine Lariska having better than many designs I’ve seen. The non-slizer head is refreshing too.

7 Likes

I’m getting a bit of a mirimax vibe from this. Ditto on the stuff Underscore said too.

2 Likes

Fairly good, tbh the mask works for her.
The prosthetic arm is pretty good looking.

2 Likes