Lariska

48 Likes

yeah, that looks about right.
more pics, pretty please?

2 Likes

looks pretty good! I like the color scheme (it looks like its using only official colors, so that’s nice as well)

1 Like

Very dark huntery

Edit: very dark hunter like. I like it

1 Like

Why is this looking so similar to an older version of mine… i havent even posted that one…
Any ways looks cool. The mechanical arm is really interesting

1 Like

I don’t understand why everyone likes the Slizer head for Lariska so much.

See those “chin vents”? They’re meant to be interpreted like a clenched teeth, like the guy’s grimacing in anger. This is likely the reason why none of the Slizer visor prints have mouths.

It’s most obvious in this comic, in which the first panel shows Scuba and Ski with their “vents” clearly closed, and a later one shows Jet’s morphing into a shocked look, with the “vent” even deliberately coloured like teeth!

To me at least, this frustrated teeth-baring head doesn’t fit Lariska or her personality at all.

8 Likes

Interesting. I think that a lot of people (including myself) are using the slizer head because 1) it’s teal, and 2) it has a vague resemblance to a vortixx head

tbh, it’s still difficult for me to see those vents as the mouth on the official piece, so I don’t have an issue with it being used as Lariska’s head.

5 Likes

and that was slizers
bionicle is not slizers
if a pakari can be a claw, then this thingy can be a head

3 Likes

Pakari? Avohkii? Same thing

I’ve noticed that they looked like clenched teeth before but Jet/Judge’s face print looks like it already has a mouth tbh.

A bit small, don’t ya think?

this is actually a good moc, I like it.

eh, I think the scale is fine. She’s supposed to be “toa-sized.”

Making sure that she isn’t taller than an inika build has actually been a challenge for me.

1 Like

Actually the first version of this was way taller than an inika so I scapped it and made her smaller

Here’s an image of her compared to my Nidhiki moc I took while making her

4 Likes

Lariska and the Toa of Spikes: Nidhiki.

The size is good for her i would say

Pretty neat moc, but yeah I don’t like that head. Looks like a duck’s beak.

2 Likes

A few of them have mouths other than Jet, like flare and blaster

1 Like

100% agree.

2 Likes

uh oh

I doubt something like that will be mandated

1 Like

She can wear kanohi, from what I’ve been told- the render I mean