Larkzan: Creator's son V2

V2 of my new baddie! Larkzan! so after the last one was not so well received. I made this guy, so yah... ON TO DA MUACK!

NAME: Larkzan.
RACE: Kerosiian/cybernetically enhanced being.
TITLE(s): Creator’s son, son, brother, master, general, seeker.
PERSONALITY: Cold and calculating at times, yet he can get aggressive and cruel to others.
BIO: Larkzan was born into a small Kerosiian family, he had two older brothers and a twin sister. after his brothers left to serve in the army, he was distraught, yet strangely motivated, he then longed to serve in the armed forces and be an asset to the Kerosiian armies, whom he longed to lead one day. his life as a young boy was pleasant and peaceful, but one night a black armored being broke into the house and took their father, it was then that his mother explained to him why his father never worked in the fields or served in the military, he already was. after years of waiting for his father or brothers to return, Larkzan took matters into his own hands and took up a job in harvesting crops and packing fruit. after supporting his family for a few years, his mother was ill and soon died. Larkzan was left to support himself and his sister, after a few years of taking four jobs each, they paid their way to meet with their father. after they arrived at the Kerosiian capital they reunited with their father, who informed them of several attempts on his life by beings that he created, known as the Demons. After Larkzan and his sister began to live with their father Larkzan was approached with a job as a soldier. He gladly took the offer and was trained by the best fighters in the empire, something his father personally requested. after he was placed into the army he climbed the ranks with great speed, soon becoming a general. but in a battle with a Demon known as Crimson he was dealt a blow to the head and had his eye ripped out, causing serious brain damage. he was in the hospital during the final battle of the Kerosiian and Hero Factory war, he learned after he was released from the hospital that his father and sister were killed in a ship crash. after being mortally wounded by a Void-god known as Kastranus. his mind was sent into a rage and he soon pieced together remains of the empire to hunt down the Demons, he sent a death threat to the Hero known as RaptorTalon and captured him after a year or so of hunting him and the Kerosiian Darclex but soon after he was captured, RaptorTalon escaped and stabbed Larkzan in the back, after setting the building on fire and leaving the wounded Kerosiian to die in the flames. Larkzan later awoke in his base, after he was rebuilt with cybernetic implants. He then oversaw construction of a superweapon that was to be remote-controlled from space. during this he ordered his scientists to begin making him a stronger body. during this he managed to have RaptorTalon and Darclex captured. but after a while RaptorTalon escaped and began to tear through the base, killing many troopers and then dueling with Larkzan. RaptorTalon quickly gained the upper-hand and stabbed Larkzan in the chest. Larkzan was then sped away by medics, were he was given his new body.

Phew, On to the MOC!

The unedited main pic.

CUSTOM! lower legs, and simple Piraka feet.

more legs.

Torso and head.

hands and side view.

more hands and side views.

BAAAAAYYYYYCCCKKKKKK... also known as his life support system and the starting point of this MOC.

Full body shot.

odd pose.

them fingers, man.

Fighting the Faceless one.

beating the Faceless one.

Threatening the Faceless one.

Fighting Viperex? I dunno.

Being attacked by RaptorTalon.

Goodbye!

11 Likes

Everything is good, but I don't like that hand design.
9.8/10

1 Like

He looks quite greebly and robotic, but also a bit messy. He doesn't seem organic enough to be a cyborg. Also, the upper legs/hip area looks nasty. The rest is pretty ok.

2 Likes

Thanks! I kinda do...so yeah..

He is a cyborg in robotic armor. and I kinda wanted him to look messy. I will try to fix your gripes! Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

The skull spider legs are fine, it's just that hand design makes the back of his hand hava a brick on it.

Wat.

1 Like

Ahh.... I dunno what to do about that.

He has all his fleshy bits on the inside, his armor is robotic and such.

2 Likes

Just use a different hand design. :confused:

So, he is a Bionicle... xP

1 Like

Yeap, kinda....not at first, but this version kinda..is.

but he does not have any worms wiggling out of his stomach.

I will have to see what I can do.

1 Like

Dang, this is really good!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

It doesn't look that bad. I'll raise its score up to an 8. smile

1 Like

Thanks! glad you like it more!

1 Like

I got to say this is pretty great!
9/10.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hmmm... the upper legs are a bit meh, and the hands need a bit more splay, but I really like the legs.

8/10 Looking good!

1 Like

Thanks!

That mask is pretty cool...

1 Like

Thanks! yeah, the attachment points are pretty useful.

1 Like