Last Set You Got

With interest in old sets and anticipation for the new ones increasing, on this thread you can post what was the last set you got (and if you want you can add brief thoughts on it :wink: ).

Have fun collecting and building. :smiley:

4 Likes

The last sets I got were the Stars (for obvious reasons ;)). I’m not sure which one of them I got last, but they were all so close it didn’t really make that big of a difference. To me, they mainly represented broken pieces (and broken hearts)…

(EDIT) Whoops, nostalgia blinded me. I forgot that I got the Manas Crabs this past Christmas…(really cool sets btw, I highly recommend them)

4 Likes

This is a set I am VERY proud to own.

Makuta, Circa 2003.

This past summer I completed my Toa Mata collection and even got the Turaga.

1 Like

I just received a bricklink order with very lightly used 8532 Onua and 8565 Kohrak, both in great condition, no yellowing, and $6 each (complete with good condition manuals :smiley: ).

I also received another order with a very lightly used 8536 Kopaka also in great condition with no yellowing and for $7.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the last set I got was stars-Gresh. I reaaally should have gotten Takanuva or Tahu but they were always sold out. T-T
Although the final Bionicle set I’ll probably ever buy is Mata Lewa, so I can have all the Toa Mata.

1 Like

The final bionicle set that I got was the entire stars wave, but I built the rahkshi last. The last lego set was I believe thornraxx (or however you spell it)

08’ takanuva that i got in 09’

I don’t know, last year I bought a lot of BIONICLE collection from ebay… I can’t answer this question. xD
My last LEGO set was a clone trooper battlepack… I don’t know the name. :confused:

Last set I got was Mazeka, off of eBay a month or so ago.

Mandalorian Battle Pack
my last bionicle was Gresh (the real one, not stars.)

2 Likes

The last set I got was Matoro Mahri in 2011 on eBay. (Because I had at least one hero and villain from each year since '03 except '07.)

Is this specifically for Bionicle? In that case, my last set I got was Lesovikk from an Amazon order.

If not, my last system set was the Kai Fighter from Ninjago.

Whatever ones you feel like mentioning. :smiley:
Like the site it’s mostly for Bionicle but not exclusively. :wink:

1 Like

I literally cannot remember the last bionicle set I got as I descended into the world of Hero Factory after it stopped. I think it might have been a bohrok on ebay?

Bohrok for some reason are an equal mixture of cute, menacing, and fun.

4 Likes

Glatorian Gelu

Hmmm… I picked up a mostly complete Agori Tarduk from a convention a couple months ago. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last system set I got was the new Satr Destroyer. The last BIONICLE set I got was Antroz, followed by Gali Mata to complete my Mata collection.

…I can’t remember but it was either Stronius or Kiina.

Then I got a giant mess of parts from eBay. Got I don’t know what kind of sets from that.

Most recent LEGO set in general that I got was…Stormer version one from that eBay order.