Lava Beast prevamp

Here’s my Lava Beast revamp so far

I would like as much criticism as possible.
I will add the hand blades when I get the set and I will change some colors, for example the claws on its hands will be orange

32 Likes

The image isn’t uploaded properly.

This is why I always check topics after I post them

2 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to fix that

1 Like

Good, but needs the wings.
Great besides that.

1 Like

Thanks but did you read the description?

Yeah.
I just think you could have proxied it.

1 Like

I’ll try but I’ve only got two of those blade pieces in orange so it’ll just be for one hand

another one i will draw, but i might end up drawing the wings differently from the set or your design.

just so you know.

now you only have Quake Beast, and possibly also Umarak the Destroyer (unless you have allready made him)

PS. how would you like to see the beasts with sharp teeth inside their mouth?

1 Like

Very good!

1 Like

This is looking pretty nice so far! Perhaps some more predatory legs would work better but the ones you do have are good.

1 Like

I dub thee the Master of Prevamps.

This looks great so far, although to me he doesn’t feel bestial enough, he looks more like a semi-Kulta revamp, but I don’t know what you could do to fix that.

2 Likes

something i like to say about your Revamps, is that they look more like “Kal” versions of the normal beasts.

and thats why im going to name these characters when i have drawn them as “Lava Beast Kal” “Storm Beast Kal” and “Quake Beast Kal”.

1 Like

The legs need to be digitigrade.

2 Likes

who knows when the new sets are actually coming out?
And the moc looks cool. Something missing is the head, but that would be impossible to make without the set, so you’re excused on that. also, like stated before, the hand blades, but you don’t have the pieces, so you’re excused on that as well.

1 Like

whoa, almost as much trans red as Tahu 2016
/s

this looks awesome, can’t wait to see the whole thing

1 Like

Looks good

1 Like

Pretty good so far. Can’t wait til it’s finally done :slight_smile:

1 Like

5/10 too much trans

1 Like

FTFY.

2 Likes

Except that is an actual criticism I have of this MOC - it’s too much compared to the darker toned source material.

1 Like