keeping the streets clean

other robots:

54 Likes

Looking good as always

1 Like

thanks mate!

1 Like

tfw the cop is more white than the White Robot. :police_car:

I think the chest is too smooth for this, the balancing of red and blue is imparity since the eye and weapon are red. The stubby foot and blocky lower arms tend to works out for me, It still hold up well overall-

2 Likes

it’s got nuva boobs
It looks pretty good otherwise

2 Likes

it’s not police brutality it’s “active enforcement”

2 Likes

c̶̟̭̜̲̜̲͕̿̽̌͜l̴̡̛̟͈͍͈̃͋̉̊̚͘e̸̢̘̳͎̮̲̝̍̑͆͌̌̈́͜a̵̻͉̐̈́̀͜ͅn̵̡̡̦̮̝̞̫̼͚͎͉͇̱̑̾̆̿̈͆͒́̕ͅ ̸͎̮͆̓͋̉̂̏͗͆̈́͘ţ̵͍̱́̊̽́͂̑̚͝ḥ̸̮̞͉̥̘̈́͒̽̈́͐̏̓̈́͌̊͂͜ͅḛ̷̾̌̄̋̏͂͠ ̵̧̛̘͖̖̼̏s̴̡̫̗̩̰̙̮͈͔͚̞͙̪͔̏͗͌̑̓̾͗̂͌̈́̇̕͝͝t̸̛̤͎̋́̀̓̀̊̅͌̉͂̽r̵̛̹̼͖̤͇̤͖̽͐͆̒̾̊͆̏͒̈̏̌͑͘͜ȅ̴̪͈̜̯̮̉̇̃̑͠ḛ̵̛̪͍̱͛̓͆̃͝t̶̼͂̑s̷͍͂̒͐̆̔̆̐̄͋͊̉̆̚͝ ̸̧̻̠͚̞̖̞͚͇̞͉͚̠͈̍͊̕̕w̶̠̌͊̀̐̑̕i̷͕̠̠̹̐̀̽͐́̾̉̒͘͜ͅṱ̷̈́ḧ̵̡̰͚͚̜̘͕͕̮̘̼͗͐̈́̀͘ ̶̡̹̬̱͙̪̀̓̚b̷̨͖̲́͋̄̄́l̷̡͈̲̟͉̼͚̜͚̪͖͚̃̃̓͋͆̀͒̐͑̈́͘͘͘͝ͅo̵͖͉͐̄͂̀̽̆̀͌̔̕͠o̸̡̡̧̪̬̫͎͇̰͚̟̓̂̂̋̀̐̔̚̚͠d̶̢̡̨̧͕͍̠̣̤̰̮̟͛͐̈́̈́̋́͜͝

I̶̢̺̣͖̖̱͌͊̊͝ͅ ̶̡̺̭̻̺̼̱͉̪̠͖̣̺́̈́̾̅Ä̷͙̙͕̈́̒̔̒͆͑̃̕͝͝M̵͕̿͊ ̷̡̢̞̦̘͔̪͇̩̪͛͐̊̌̂̎̌͘Ṱ̴̢͉͉̬͙̲̦̩̼͍̮͖͇́͌̒̇̓̏̇̑̊͂̇̀͝͝ͅH̵̘͖̼͔̺͒̾̕Ẻ̷̟̺̹̟̺͇̼̏̆̓̓̇́̽̐̕̕ ̷̛̯̜̭̾͋͗̊͗Ḻ̸̢̝͖͓̭̬̦̹̭͇̍͊̔̊Ả̶̛̠̿̽̔̋̎̊̽̀͂͊̎͊͠Ẁ̵̗͙̾͜

2 Likes

An awesome addition to your bot portfolio! A lot of times I find mech-style builds to be too blocky and boring. But yours are so good because they have so much character, and are always interesting to look at.

1 Like

As always, it’s certainly cool. I think the arms need to be chunked up a little to match everything else though

This is really nice.