LDD Dragon MOC #9 - Allugigas

Hidden beneath an icy mountain there exists an ancient and technologically advanced society known as “The Blind Steel Order”. The order created Dragons of the Iron Element; however, these beasts were crafted from metal created from the blood of Dragons. The order at one point issued a decree that forbid the collection of anymore Dragon blood, after many years of members hunting Dragons. The Last of these Dragons created was Allugigas.

Despite his size and slowness, he houses immense power and strength. However, he is quite gentle, and can’t stand conflict. He will only fight for others, never himself. If you are beyond his reach, the cannon on his back will deal with you.
In all honesty this guy took a little while to finish. Can you guess the inspiration?

17 Likes

Oh look, it’s Regist-oh, never mind…

In all seriousness, it does look pretty good, but the body is just a tad thin and the color of the cannon is a bit distracting.

6 Likes

It does look like Registeel… It doesn’t look much like a dragon though.

2 Likes

Looks great!
But the dragon part doesn’t fit in.

Metalgreymon?
/s

5 Likes

less inspiration, more blatant rip off with a random cannon glued on like a chinese bootleg.

the build itself is good. Looks nothing like a dragon.

you should have ditched the cannon and just made this a PokeMoc.

4 Likes

@ToaKeravnos @RECspiriah @Payinku
Doesn’t look like a Dragon eh? Neither did these:

LDD Dragon MOC #2 - Agité

LDD Dragon MOC #3 - Terro

By the way; Bodyguards of The Blind Steel Order:

1 Like

Ohai registeel.

3 Likes

Bio-Mon! Gotta catch them all!
Oh it’s so truuuueeee!
You teach me and I’ll teach you!
BI-O-MON!!!
Gotta catch them AAALLLLLLLL!
BIO-MON! (nice MOC by the way)
Looks like Registeel

5 Likes

I prefer the term Poke-ONICLE, but hey, who cares?

4 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/21683/f5e6ef854764a154.png

It looks like Registeal. Was that the point?

3 Likes

Gasp! They’re onto me!

According to Registeel Pokedex info, the pokemon is made from a metal not found on the planet. I have pretty much made a fanfiction to offer an explanation.

The way I’d sum it up, is that its Registeal, but with better legs, no skirt, great big gorilla arms, and a massive gun on its head. Honestly, I like this version WAY better.

1 Like