Least favourite movies

Almost…

last airbender, transformers 2 & 3 (havent watched the 4 yet probably wont though), SHIVERS Foodfight and cars, cars 2 was okay, planes sucked zamor spheres, iron man 2 sucked and indiana jones kingdom of the crystal skull was horrible and to top the cake for not only bad, but disapointing piece of muaka dung that sucked zamor spheres: dragon ball z: evolution!..just…why?.

3 Likes

Foodfight.

IT’S SO UNFINISHED AND BAD AND UGLY AND OLD AND DSFAHSDUYBGF WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

2 Likes

HACHI/HACHIKO. 'nuff said.

I tend to block traumatic experiences from my mind so I can’t really figure out what I dislike the most, besides maybe some really low budget movies that ended up in my house. I also tend to only watch movies that are generally liked (online or in the theater).

On a side note since people were discussing it earlier, I don’t necessarily dislike Frozen but I have no intention to ever watch it after all the singing of the songs everyone did… I’m just glad it’s been over for a while now, at least here…

4 Likes

dont be so mean dude

He wasn’t.

1 Like

i thought he was

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - A sequilitis-ridden mess of a plotless, overlong film that confirmed the suspicions that Sony is just trying to hold onto the rights without having to make a good movie (which saddens me, because I thought the first reboot film was pretty decent).

Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - It’s practically a parody of the Twilight films without any sort of self-awareness or an original BONE it its body because it’s too busy pandering to a market that might actually be getting sick of YA adaptations.

Wrath of the Titans - A phoned-in, unnecessary sequel to an equally phoned-in, unecessary remake, that somehow proved that a giant god-monster-thing can be killed with a glowing stick, and Zeus, one of the most powerful Gods, can die seemingly of boredom.

Any Asylum film (Mega Piranha, Sharktopus, etc) - As a person that loves watching “So bad, it’s good” films like The Room, Battlefield Earth, Plan 9, and the middle two Transformers films, I can’t stand any of these films because all of the badness like hokey effects, flat acting, and cookie cutter plots are just too painful for me to find any enjoyment.

1 Like

I really liked this movie!

4 Likes

As a lifelong comic book fan and expert, I loved The Amazing Spider-man 2. I thought it was both the most faithful and the best Spider-Man movie yet, with tons of little nods to the fans of the comics

4 Likes

Star Wars Holiday Special…it made the prequels look so good.

9 Likes

Oh god, I saw a review for it, probably nostalgia critics or something, jeez Louise, that thing was bad. It was never replayed on television because it was that atrocious. XD

Other movies that drive me up the wall are chick flicks, I HATE chick flicks, some of them are okay but when I see one starting to play, I dash out the room before it puts me in a bad mood.

4 Likes

I am totally out of the proverbial loop when it comes to this, what exactly constitutes a “Chick Flick”?

Chick Flicks are things like Mean Girls, a film that revolves around drama involving preppy/ girly things, like in the film I suggested (which seems to be one of a couple that I can actually cope with) a new girl joins a high school and schemes with this gothic girl to take down the popular girls who are mean, explaining the title. Most people know it because of the Burn book in it, which is a book that the popular girls write horrible things about all the people in the school.
Basically I hate it because of how obnoxious most of them are, half the characters are very whiny and preppy and think the best thing in the world is to be popular in school/
The genre is just plagued with cliches, annoying elements and no originality. Brilliant.

5 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

• adds Viper’s name to the list of TTV Cast Member replies *
4 Likes

I forgot to mention “Batman and Robin” and The “Catwoman” movie. They both sucked as well.

1 Like

Thos aren’t real movies. THEY DON’T EXIST! BATMAN HAS NEVER APPEARED IN A BAD MOVIE! NOPE.

sigh Yeah, I may have some minor issues with those movies

5 Likes

You’re right about “Batman and Robin” not being a real movie. It’s actually a really long toy commercial.

Ugh… I usually don’t watch movies that I don’t want to see, so it’s hard to pick some. But i’ll give a list:

1. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: As much as I love this series, this movie brought it down to a low. The whole thing about Aliens and the ancient Americans having some link to them drove me bonkers, and the alien at the end of the film just looked me in the eyes and said “How dare you waste your money and watch this in the theater.”

2. The Star Wars Christmas Special: I actually attempted to watch this, and clicked it off the first 10 minutes in. I could not take it in anymore.

3. Spider-Man 3: UGHHHHHHHH! This movie is so cheesy, stupid, and made Spider-Man look so bad! They wasted Venom by only having him want revenge and only lasting the last quarter of the film. They made Peter Parker, the most moral person in Marvel, curse! (he never did that in the comics when he had the symbiote on him!) Mary Jane was a huge jerk, Sandman was just a generic character, I did not know what they where going with Gwen Stacy, but Harry and Jameson where probably the only good things in this garbage of a film.

4. Iron Man 3: I hate this film for 1 thing: Fake Mandarin! They wasted the greatest Iron Man villain in existence, just for a dumb plot-twist that never needed to happen! And to think we could have had the real Mandarin, who could have kicked Iron Man’s butt! And the film originally could have been based off of one of Iron Man’s lowest moments in his life: His addiction to Alcohol getting out of hand. But instead, they just gave us a dumb plot twist, and left me with distaste in my mouth.

5. Superman IV: The Quest for Peace: Alright, this film was terribly directed, had a terrible plot, and Super-Man fixed the Great Wall of China with laser vision? That’s what I call lazy writing!

2 Likes