Least Useful BIONICLE/LEGO Piece?

I find the Brain Attack head design to be very awkward, and because of how they were designed, they only work well with a very select group of masks\helmets. Maybe you could squeeze some technic on there? I dunno.

4 Likes

Nice thick and fat wings?

3 Likes

You have no right to judge MOC’s diets.

2 Likes

I have a right to judge aerodynamics

Seeing as those pieces are about four or five times the thickness of life-size bird wings

6 Likes

what if it is a really big bird?

3 Likes

Yeah, like a T-rex?

Then not only would the wings have to be composites of hundreds if not thousands of LEGO pieces, it would be yellow.

2 Likes

since when did lego wings have to be realistic? what if they are penguin wings? those are pretty thick.

Since proportionate MOCs became a thing.

3 Likes

But they don’t HAVE to be proportionate. I just let myself be creative and not care about proportions or realism. heck, if it looks good, it looks good.

True. But unless you’re @Ekorak, or a lot better, the MOC is going to suck.

2 Likes

That hurt.

3 Likes

In the most polite variant of the phrase, screw that.

2 Likes

As long as my MOCs don’t have gorilla arms, I’m okay with them. unless it is meant to be a gorilla of course

I’m just going to stop there before I start all-out roasting someone.

You are all entitled to your wrong opinions.

5 Likes

When did you lose your childhood spark of creativity?

I’ll make normal proportions fine, but I really don’t care when it comes to wings whether or not they’re proportionate, so long as they look decent.

Time to get back on topic, I find the ninjgo spinjitzu spinners to be quite useless.

Just because a piece could be used for something doesn’t always mean it should.

In regards to the Borhok holder I think that falls into a similar uselessness like the rubber band holders.

5 Likes

…Let’s just say that i’ve seen better “wings”

8 Likes