Legends of Chima 2015 Discussion

Dangit.

I was hoping the bears were just gonna get phased out of existence.

@Nyran Well, since they are in the LEGO Legends of Chima T.V. series, they just have to be made into LEGO minifigure form in real life, whether people like it or not like it!!! (Besides, the Ice Bear Tribe needs a heroic counterpart on the Fire Tribes’ side, and the Bear Tribe is the perfect candidate.) Now, all I’m waiting for is official LEGO minifigures of the Beaver Tribe and Dom De La Woosh…

@Everyone: Preliminary images of the 2015 LEGO Legends of Chima sets have been spotted online!!! Here is the link: паспорт трудовая выписка из тира - Album on Imgur.

2 Likes

Now that we have clear, finalized images:

I’m really excited for the tribe packs because they are generic characters rather main characters. Finally, we can populate our collections with more than just another iteration of any given main protagonist! Even better, they look straight out of the show(the olive crocs, the blue sabertooth, etc.)! It’s interesting that we get a 2:1 female to male ratio with the lions considering we haven’t even seen a lioness before liella.

The larger sets look really good, but I doubt I’m going to get any of them besides, maybe, Strainor’s vehicle. That’s mostly because Bionicle and Ninjago are undoubtedly going to eat my wallet…

Anyways, these are looking good! Can’t wait to get those tribe packs!

2 Likes

About the minifigures in the Tribe Packs in being generic minifigures instead of character-specific minifigures: yes, I know… right…?

3 Likes

Someone on Erurobricks has found an image of one of the new 2015 sets.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141205224535/lego/images/b/b7/Yxr23sW.jpg

2 Likes

Hello, Apparenty Polish Tesco’s Have SOme of them (All tribe packs and couple bigger ones)!

1 Like

Have they made a connection between the serpentine and chima in the show yet?

So far as we know, not at all.

My best guess is that the larger planet revealed at the end of the last episode is actually another continent on the same planet Ninjago’s on.

Chima is coming back!

1 Like

Noooo! Why couldn’t it stay gone?

I hate to rain on your parade, but, to me, the email in question reminds me a lot of this.

A supposedly dead-or-dying theme is confirmed to be continuing by a LEGO employee.

And we all know that HF bit the dust.

3 Likes

I tend to not trust LEGO employees about this stuff anymore. After telling us that they had no plans to continue BIONICLE even though it was being planned for years, I stopped listening to what mods tell us about discontinuing and rebooting themes.

2 Likes

The Lego Mods are never given up-to-date information on future plans. They learn after the rest of the world does.

1 Like

Here is more proof

So a video citing the last video you posted as proof (plus another guy I’ve never heard of) counts as solid proof for Chima’s return? Ok…

Show me something by The Brick Show, TTV, Just2Good, or JANGBRiCKS and I’ll believe this (thus far ridiculous) notion wholeheartedly. Until then, I remain skeptical.

2 Likes

I don’t know where they are getting their information but I believe this is true.

No… but they probably will have to do so eventually in time!!! [I’m saying this, because – ***come on there*** – ***how else*** do we think that the Serpentine came into being in the first place (_**the**_ only way in which the Serpentine can be anthropomorphic in the first place is if they drank from the CHI pool many, _many_ centuries ago in time!!!)!!!]

1 Like

Soo… Why were the 2014 sets never released in North America? They seemed far better built than 2013’s. Was it because of 2013’s failure?

1 Like

@The_Exurian
I know… right… ?! (I would figuratively kill someone in order for me to get myself a copy of the LEGO Legends of Chima’s 2014 CHI Cragger Constraction set, as it is THE only version of good, heroic Cragger in Constraction form; but it seems that I will never get it unless I buy it on e-Bay or Bricklink at heavily inflated prices!!!) :sob:

1 Like

I am curious what do you think about this song:

To be honest, I quite like it. I listen it all the time along with my other favourite songs (even though this song si far away from being my favourite). And I think this was one of the best things about Chima.

What’s your opinion?

1 Like