Legends Unite

Chapter 15: Stealers of Life

1,002 years ago

Sidorak and Roodaka began their empire in Metru Nui. All went well. The city was theirs. That is, until they came. The Toa Metru, changed into monsters, still managed to defeat them.

Present Day

Sidorak sat in his throne in New Xia. He glanced at the Shadowed One in his cage. “You know,” Sidorak told him, “I owe my life to you. You gave me this form with unspeakable power. Even surpassing yours.” The Prisoner remained silent.

1 Year Ago

Guardian brought the Shadowed One Sidorak’s corpse. “Visorak King,” noted the Dark Hunter leader, “how the mighty have fallen.”

Present Day

Sidorak sighed. He was dying, and he knew it. “Will I die alone?” he wondered. There was one hope for him- Roodaka.

30 days ago

Sidorak was completed. The Shadowed One gazed at his masterpiece. Sidorak opened his eyes. He lunged at the Shadowed One, jabbing two blades into his stomach. He was surprised when two extra arms came out and held out two extra blades. The Shadowed One slammed his staff into Sidorak’s head. The battle lasted for hours, until finally, the Shadowed One went insane. Never making a sound. Sidorak led the Dark Hunters into victory. But soon, all would change…

1 Like

Chapter 16: Sacrifice’s Fellowship

Makuta rocketed himself and Assembly Tower up into the black hole. He found himeslf standing on the ground of the alternate universe. He gazed into the opening window in the chest of the Great Spirit Robot. In there he saw four Toa. He questioned his ally. “Who are they? They were never mentioned.” “Forgive me,” the alternate Makuta replied. “Minor setback. They will be taken care of.” Suddenly, the ground began to shake and crumble, as the Mata Nui Robot pulled out an orb. “Now,” he said, “the fun starts!” The orb was activated, and it slowly began to rip a hole in the fabric of reality.

Meanwhile, Jakami took Takanuva to Turaga Vakama and Toa Jaller. The Turaga closely examined the Toa of Light. “He is slowly turning back into a Matoran,” he observed. “Because,” added Jaller, “the mask made him a Toa. We need to get that mask, NOW!”

Makuta beamed himself and the Assembly Tower onto Spherus Magna. He began marching in to Vulcanus. Matoro, who had finally made his way to the Matoran-Agori Colonies, stared in awe at the dark titan. He ran to Vakama’s hut, and barged through the entrance. “Makuta,” he weakly said, “he lives.” The four figures stared at him. “Oh, right. Yes, it’s me, Matoro.” Jaller interjected. “But how did you-” “Long story. What’s important is stopping Makuta from crushing Vulcanus! Now, can I please see my mask?” Jaller handed Matoro a scorched and torn Tryna. Although only half a mask, it still sustained Matoro’s life force. Vakama grabbed a blue Pakari and placed it on Takanuva. “Well,” remarked Jakami, “if we’re gon’ be a group, we need a name.” Matoro suggested “The Sacrifice’s Fellowsip!” Jakami turned to him and smiled. “Perfect.”

Chapter 17: End of a World

Zoro peeked out the window in the back of the Great Spirit Robot. He watched as the only world he knew became torn apart. The rocks shaked and floated. The sky tore like paper, revealing an abysmal, well, Zoro couldn’t quite put his foot on what it was. A door slammed open, and in walked Matoro and his crew. Zoro just barely had the energy to acknowledge them. Blitz walked up and greeted them. “I suppose,” he said, “this is the end.” His mask glowed, and he collapsed on the ground. Jakami looked confused. “I know it’s gloomy, but we gotta work if we’re gonna save the world!” Ryvan knocked him in the head. “That’s the Kanohi Rassul,” he said, “mask of secrets. He’s clearly found something big in you.” Jaller picked Blitz up, as Jakami, looking bored, began to wander around the chamber. Blitz stammered. “I-I saw, I s- I saw, the Gre- Great Be- Beings.” Jakami looked up. Blitz continued. “Erasing- horrib- horrible, so horrible, I can’t- I…” He calmed down. “Ba Koro was invaded by Visorak. But you never set foot there.” Jakami pondered. Stix attempted to comfort Zoro. “Well, you remember what we used to say, brother. ‘You only give up when you’re almost there’. You just gotta run that last mile.” Zoro sighed. “Two years, we’ve been a team. Do you remember? The day Makuta won… We met…” The world was almost gone.

The Makuta of Metru Nui walked into Assembly Tower. He came up to Tahu, surrounded by dead Rahkshi an Heroes. “Nice to see you,” he said, “dropped down, powers drained. If I were you, I would’ve done away with my team by now. I mean, I did the same to my other self. He never saw it coming.” Makuta lifted his hand up to Tahu’s chin. Tahu lunged at Makuta, only to have him stab him in the stomack with his bare hand. “Now,” he whispered, “five more.”

Zoro stood with his brothers. He agreed to form a team, with Jakami as the leader. Suddenly, Flame, Roodaka, and Takadox appeared. “Hold on,” Roodaka said, “I think we made a wrong turn.” They began to disappear, but not before Takanuva arose in a half-Matoran body and lunged at them.

The four began falling through a dimensional gate, and eventually found Vezon floating with the original Olmak. “Vezon!” shouted Takadox, “What are you doing?” “Long story,” he replied. “Just please help me!”

Chapter 18: Clashing of the ways

Suddenly, the door to the heart chamber slid open and Makuta walked in. Above him, the lifeless bodies of the Toa Nuva floated. Jaller stared in shock and gasped. “I- I don’t understand,” said Matoro, “if you are Makuta, then who is about to crush Vulcanus?” Makuta laughed. “The other Teridax, the one who won.”

Surge stood in Assembl Tower. Hero Factory had tough times, but nothing like what he was witnessing. Around him lay dead heroes, unused, ruined cores, and the body of Icarax. He just wished he could join them. But then he heard a voice.

Zoro couldn’t believe it. He and his team outnumbered Makuta ten to one- maybe more, depending on the status of the Matoran and Agori- but Makuta’s presence made the world shake. And to think, while all this was happening, the worlds being combined and ripped apart by the black hole.

Surge rushed to Villain Storage, following the voice…

Chapter 19: Watch and Weep

Surge hastily opened the door to Villain Storage and ran to the back. There he found the voice. William Furno, one of the only two heroes left in the Multiverse, was imprisoned. “Listen closely,” he said, “they told me their plan. He assembled a team. He hired Sidorak to reassemble the Federation of Fear. Then he hired Takadox to free the villains from here. His Rahkshi went to Karda Nui to get the Mask of Shadows. They brought Icarax with it, which, as you saw, was no trouble. He had Takadox’s villains steal the Black Hole Staff. He already stole the masks of Life and Creation, and the Federation had the masks of Time and Dimensional Gates. He’s using the Black Hole Staff to merge and destroy the universes, and merge the four masks to recreate a universe of his own.”

Flame, Roodaka, Takua, Takadox, and Vezon spawned back with the Vahi and the Olmak. Takua collapsed onto the ground. Makuta laughed. Blitz ran to him, but he was disintegrated the second he touched him. Suddenly, the black hole began to rip through the titanic robot. Makuta took the Vahi, Olmak, and Mask of Creation, and merged them into one overpowerful mask- the Mask of Universes. He put it on, and prepared for creation. Surge rushed into the room. Matoro grabbed the Ignika and put it on.

Chapter 20: A New Beginning

Matoro stood face to face with Makuta in a white void. He heard the voices of all his friends surrounding him. He took a deep breath as Makuta laughed, “A Toa does not kill, little one.” “No,” Matoro replied, “but this could be considered worse.” The Ignika bursted with energy, and a hole began ripping through the void. He rushed and grabbed Makuta’s mask, only to be stopped by his shadow hand. Matoro realized he’d have to move fast before…

“Something has to be done.”

“For… Matoro…”

“It’s not luck. It’s what you do that makes you a hero.”

“Who are you?”

“You know who you are…”

Matoro lunged at Makuta one more time and ripped the mask off of his face. He merged with the Ignika, and turned back time…

The six Toa Nuva, Jakami, Zoro, Stix, Ryvan, Flame, Jaller, and Vakama, awoke in New Xia. The Shadowed One’s fortress was destroyed, and Sidorak had escaped. Flame looked around the ruins, “He gave me this name…” He came back to the team. “Not anymore.”

1 month later…

Jakami hurried Zoro, Stix, Ryvan, and Flame to the Colliseum. “Come on guys! Don’t want to be late!” They arrived in the Colliseum and kneeled before the Toa Nuva. Tahu announced, “For your bravery in the Multiverse War, I declare you, the Toa Arka!”

Matoran and Agori alike began cheering. This was not the end for their story, merely the beginning of a new one. But for them, it seemed it was…

The End

@Everyone That’s the full story! If you have questions about the series, or comments or ratings, please post them here!

Why have I been summoned?

TO READ THIS STORY UNTIL THE END OF TIME!!!

or until the sequel comes out

1 Like

@Lost_Head when the speaker changes you should hit enter like this Tahu smiled “Kopaka you’ve grown stronger”
“More than you know brother” he replied
Then it’s easier to tell when the speaker changes