Lego Agents

Recently I have been rebuilding some of my older Lego Agents sets, which got me curious: Does anyone else here know/remember Lego Agents? Personally for me, They will always have a spot in my heart, as an Agents set was the very first Lego set I ever got.

What about you guys?

1 Like

The sets always looked cool, but I never got into it because I was pretty young at the time.

2 Likes

Best sets and commercials. Stands today as one of my favorite LEGO themes.

1 Like

I always wanted to get the Agents sets, but never did. I did, however get an Ultra a
Agents set, and it has become one of my favorite official Lego vehicles of all time.

1 Like

I had the agent’s boat and dr. Inferno’s lair, but lost his hair, so he wears a helmet to this day. Those were great sets, especially the hq truck.

1 Like

I enjoyed the agents stuff… Especially when it integrated with City and Racers to create one of my favorite Lego video games to date;

It was so good. Felt like an actual, living, breathing world. Not just single-themed one off. that might just be nostalgia though.

Oh, and the sets were pretty fantastic too. I regret not getting that car chase set.

5 Likes

That game was great, especially when you got the helicopter.

4 Likes

I remember wanting Infearnos Interceptors, but never getting the chance to get it. It had a cool futuristic aesthetic to it.

1 Like

OH MY GOSH I REMEMBER THAT GAME.

That was one of the first LEGO games I played…

2 Likes

Never got any Agents, but I’ve got tons of Alpha Team sets from their first year and the Gameboy Color game.

1 Like

I miss the robot chronicles game. It was one of my favorites. Unfortunately, because the agents theme no longer exists, it cannot be played anymore :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

The Robot Chronicles was such a fun game when I was a kid. I would always screw around the city.

2 Likes

I have so much nostalgia for this theme even if I only got the cheap mountain pursuit set.

2 Likes

Agents was the greatest! Above is some of the music from the brilliant game Mission X, I have so many great memories with the game!