Lego batman 3 review

Hey guys, if you’re looking for a video game review, you’ve come to the wrong place (just kidding!). Today I will be reviewing Lego batman 3. Sorry I don’t have pictures :frowning: . But I completed the game 100% on steam. I have also played and finished the other two games 100%. If you are looking to buy the game and want some info, then read this review.

First, we’ll start off with the mechanics of the game. Fighting is really fun, but could get repetitive. Also, there are new features such as the gadget wheel. No more walking to suit signals :slight_smile: ! Also there are now suits not only for batman and robin, but cyborg and joker and etc; .
I give mechanics, a 9/10

We are now on the characters, whom there are many. From all the lanterns to the Super family. There are a whole new lot of characters never before seen.
Characters, 10/10

Finally, the storyline. It’s pretty cool. Not too big, not too small. But just right. It’s really fun.
I enjoyed playing the game.
Story, 10/10

Overall, I enjoyed the game. It was awesome and, well, coolio.
Overall, 29/30
That’s it for now!!!

1 Like

The game has WAY too much DLC 20/30

I only got the free DLC. Are you thinking about getting Lego Dimensions, or maybe Lego Marvel’s avengers?

I already have marvel heroes and it was a masterpiece but dimensions seems like a (very tempting) money pit.

Yeah, very expensive. What do you use? I use Steam from valve.

Steam is godsend and not just from a consumer’s perspective I’m actually coding a few games at present and steam has all the licensing and everything to prevent my work getting stolen.

This game was a big disappointment. Compared to the last game, it is littered with bad controls and a less expansive world, making me want to give it a 6/10.

I couldn’t have put it better myself.

1 Like