LEGO BIONICLE: Champions of the Arena (MOCs and Fanon Story)

So I built these characters for a stop-motion I’ll do (someday).
While some of this is official, most of it is just made up as fanon.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the builds!

-BBC1Wholock1

EKIMU: “Long ago, before the Great Cataclysm, the land of Okoto was at war…”

“…with Umarak, the Shadow Hunter. His evil was terrorizing the villagers. Even my old master Artakha fell to his plots.”

“But one day, I had an idea. I would create another Mask of Power. With the help of Makuta’s Mask of Control, we were able to capture one of the Skull Spiders of the island. With our power, Makuta and I were able to trap the Spider alive in solid gold. With this live creature’s mind in this new mask, we now had the power to control the other Skull Spiders of Okoto. But even with the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders, we would need help. So we arranged for a great event to take place at the Arena. My old master had taught many there with his own hand.”

“But unknown to the contenders, there was an even greater reward than glory. The winner would have the honor to use the new Golden Mask of Skull Spiders in the war against Umarak, and four others would have high positions in our army. After many battles, there were five contenders left.”

“There was Eshardu of the Earth Region with his powerful axes,…”

“… Kutlo of the Ice Region with his Frost-Bow and Ice Spear,…”

“…Gotulek of the Stone Region with his custom-made Scorpio Blades (some say it was actually cut from a Scopio’s stinger),…”

“…Kulta of the Fire Region with his sword,…”

“…and Trorec of the Jungle Region with only a sword and a Mask-Grabber Chain as his weapons.”

“These five warriors battled each other with skill and cunning. But in the end,…”

“…Trorec (later known as the Skull Slicer) won the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders, with the others placing as follows:…”

“…Gotulek (The Skull Scorpio) in Second…”

“…Eshardu (The Skull Basher) in Third (these two would get the Bull Skull Masks, symbolizing them as bodyguards),…”

“… Cutlo (The Skull Warrior) in Fourth,…”

“…and Kulta (The Skull Grinder) in Fifth. The last two became the lieutenants of Skull Slicer. Little did I realize that Kulta’s jealousy of Trorec’s position would be the beginning of my brother’s downfall…and the near annihilation of Okoto.”

(Sorry for the long post… it seemed necessary. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

19 Likes

this should go into the Creative Content section.

1 Like

Oh. Didn’t know about that.
Thanks!

1 Like

I actually thought the backstory for the Skull Villians was pretty cool.

But nothing can excuse Skull Slicer having a Skull Spider mask XD…

1 Like

The mocs are, well, meh.
But I love the story.

1 Like

This is the backstory 2015 needs, but not the one it deserves.

1 Like

Honestly they’re a little bit underwhelming because they’re basically the Protectors and the Skullonicles fused together…but eh, they’re cute and they do a good job of combining the two so I won’t complain too much :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They’re cute, and honestly simple. Your camerawork’s pretty good, and I’d say this might make for a good stopmotion video series.

1 Like

This was phrom an I-Fone.
I think it did a good job.

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback!
:grinning: