Lego Bionicle MOC: Braxus || Botar's Replacement

Hello fellow compatriots to yet another build! This time we will be taking a look at Braxus, who by all extent is effectively my head-canon for Botar’s replacement. Now keep in mind that I never owned Botar so I have no idea how he scales with this absolutely expensive fella.

My Idea for this character in particular is that he had been under review for a long time in regards to the recruitment process. Due to his nature he can be very temperamental, always resulting to extreme violence when a challenge presents himself. His dagger blades still soaked in red from the repeated assaults he has under his belt. Though to ensure his obedience The Order conducted an offer. That if he obeyed his orders that he will have his chance in a 1 to 1 battle with a worthy adversary. But the only way for him to seek for one was through the missions provided. Reluctant as he was and loose when it came to following his commands he obeyed. All while the Order still mourned the loss of Botar.

Being armed with a Lightstone Railgun, twin blades, sharp claws, and a great Pakari, Braxus will take any opportunity to travel across the universe in hopes of finding the one that was rumored to best one of his own kind. For his claws yearn for a new victim.

YT Video

13 Likes

I really like this. The important thing is that he still looks like the same species as Botar, and the fact that it’s still a new design is even better.

2 Likes

Thank you! When building this giant, i was going off of memory how Botar looked as to ensure I don’t copy the build 1 to 1. Though I knew for a fact the head had to change, never really liked the exposed metru head.

1 Like

Is he wearing a Kanohi, or is that just what his face looks like?

1 Like

@TheJerminator He’s wearing a onua’s adaptived mask. Also the only thing that feels off is the bottom neon green teeth.

1 Like

Yes and no. Build wise it is his face as there is no metru head under that kanohi. Though in my personal head canon he is in-fact wearing a great pakari.

1 Like

Funny thing about the teeth. I was originally planning in covering him in tubes in transparent green but it wasn’t until last minute that design trait wasn’t fully executed. You could still see some of the connection points remaining in the build like in the back of the hands for example.

1 Like