I’ve never started a contest, so why not?
Your challenge is to create a polybag that Lego could release as a promotion under the Bionicle theme.
There are a few guidelines/criteria:
- The MOC cannot contain any more than 30 pieces
- I will not permit illegal techniques (I have no issue with them personally, but I think it’s necessary given the nature of the contest, sorry)
- No modified pieces (cut, custom, etc. However, painted parts are allowed)
- It doesn’t need to be one MOC, you are allowed to make several builds that would still be treated as one
- The MOC must primarily consist of CCBS and/or Technic (use of system is allowed, but please keep it minimal)
I think that’s it. Also, you will be judged on build, colors, and creativity.
You will have until July 8th to enter (the end of next week). When that has passed, I will judge.
I may as well add this here, too. There are no prizes. If you want a deeper explanation, look in my second post on the topic.