I will allow that, since to my knowledge they have never been deemed illegal by Lego.
Here is my entry! It is a creature called the Ifnor, and it lives near pools of lava. It has 24 pieces.
http://i.imgur.com/qI6680m.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/U3oYr3W.jpg
Here is my entry: the okotan cave spider.
“i tiny spoder. Will u be my friend?”
there are 29 pieces used for it.
By the way guys, if you want it would be a good idea to put some of this stuff here (if it fits, of course).
Wow, super creepy!
I’ll join, sure
You just won this contest.
@Altair Thank you
seriously freaky
@doomrider thank you
Here is my entry to the contest. Thank you for hosting this @Joe. It’s a really nice challenge that tests my MOCing skills and limitations. I really appreciate it!
Scorpio:
Now you may already think there was a Scorpio set released in the Bionicle Magazine, but if you look at the English cover, you will see that it is actually a “Creepy Skull Scorpion”. That being confirmed, I wanted to make my own, taking ques from the scorpios featured on the Month of Stone artwork for Facebook, while having a build similar in both size and parts to Ekimu’s falcon. So without further ado, I present the scorpio!
Photos are too big to upload, so I’ll link you to the Flickr Album instead.
At exactly 30 pieces, you can’t go wrong with this 8-legged buddy! He even has some arms, though they aren’t that obvious. Everything appendage is hinged or on a ball-joint, making for great articulation! Though there may be some lacking areas, at the size, it came out really nice! (The “eyes” are trans. neon green, just FYI.)
EDIT: It may just be 29 pieces.
No problem!
My main goal was to create a contest the community could have fun with. I might as well give a reminder that anyone who plans on entering has 4-5 days (until July 8th) to do so!
Count me in!
And because the good guy contest I had in mind was destined for failure.
But yeah, I’m glad you did this.
Really cool! Reminds me of a Deku Baba from zelda
id like to enter if possible with my rahi moc, hookbat consisting of 11 pieces designed to go along side my toa taguro
this is a pic of him and taguro for reference
I’ll join, because what the heck.
















