LEGO BIONICLE Reiterated

Here is what will be the official topic for BIONICLE Reiterated! All new episodes will be posted here once they air for easy access.

11 Likes

Looks interesting

1 Like

@Bricker
Ja I’ve also seen much better but it’s pretty good for a beginner and the editing not too bad, I’ve seen it be used quite well in more experienced stop motioners.

1 Like

wait, isn’t this advertisement

Yes, but it’s also stop motion, and thus would go here

2 Likes

If a… Leader? (Forget what the higher ups are called) say it is then it’s probably mainly focused around on the description, happened to me, got lucky that one of them helped edit it to be less advertisey.

Darn I forgot to audition for this!

I remember the sign upe

2 Likes

Special thanks to @Samtastictogo for the poster!

3 Likes

At long last, after delays, and a few recastings, Reiterated is finally released!

Special thanks to @JediTimeLord824, @RaptorTalon, @deadmatoro, @LokaCola, @Biodude15, @Phweffie, @Scorpion_Strike, @Lehari, @Mangle2725, @ShadowWolfHount, @VBBN, and of course @Eljay for being a part of the cast.

Episode 1 may be my least favorite of the bunch, as we don’t get to see the Toa yet and it’s just setting up the world, but boy do things get better as the series progresses. Enjoy!

6 Likes

I FINALLY DID SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW FATHER!!?!!?

2 Likes

Just watched it, and some of the visuals aren’t good, and some of the voices sound flat, but overall I liked it, and I’m excited to see where it’s going

1 Like

I will agree with Ace that the effects weren’t to the same level as many other stopmotions I’ve seen but it was still a pretty fun animation to watch. A thing I feel that could be worked on would be that the audio was kinda all over the place with quality, volume and in legibility (or the auditory equivalent of that word). A thing that was done well is how the story was using the previously established canon from Lego as a point to build off of; it’s the same story at the bare bones (no pun intended) but when looking at its entirety you see how it has been changed around and into something fresh and new. Looking forward to the next episode.

2 Likes

A little out of my hands. I amplified the audio quality of certain characters as much as possible without distorting it. I noticed the problem early on for some actors and advised them to up the recording volume on their end before sending it to me. Future episodes have much better audio.

2 Likes

Ey man if you wanna sling mud you can at least do it to my face.

(Nah it’s cool, it was pretty much my own fault and I apologise for any inconveniences)

2 Likes

We live life and try to learn what we can. Still, the video was pretty good.

1 Like

Episode 2 is live!

6 Likes

Cool, it’s coming along very well. Can’t really find much to complain about apart from personal nitpicks that really don’t matter in my eyes. The audio is sounding great and is feeling more consistent. Can’t wait for the next episode.

1 Like

This episode is much better in quality in my opinion, well done.

1 Like

I do like it so far. Just wondering, about how frequently are you planning on releasing episodes? I’m assuming once a week?