LEGO Boost

Maybe it’s Lego Universe 2?

I want to believe

4 Likes

No its Bionicle G4, they actually released G3 in a remote area of Zimbabwe and cancelled it due to poor sales.

A while back I remember Lego was working with Sony to bring some interactive toy tech about, I wonder if it could be that. Sony, Lego team up to create programmable, interactive Lego bricks | Ars Technica

1 Like

I just hope it has something to do with robotic looking sets.

Hopefully not, its basically something that already exists;

• Lego Message Boards/Lego Facebook for commenting, liking and sharing Lego Photo’s
  • Designing Lego Characters occurs in Lego Worlds, and you actually get to do things with these characters
  • Challenges already exist on varying Lego sites

Nothing about the app is unique or interesting

Lego Life…ewww no.

Like those kids who thought Fnaf 6 was coming out instead of Fnaf 5.

Curse you Zimbabwe! You always get the good stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As wishful as its sounds, I have some reason to believe that it’ll be a fresh constraction line, or something similar. An anon who I heard of via Eurobricks spoke of an older brother who was working on a new constraction line for TLG with a strong sci-fi focus, allegedly “very different from Bionicle”. The anon didn’t see any visuals, though.

Agreed. Keep your expectations low in case it’s some sort of kiddy app.

Base on the flashing light, the chance of being a simplistic Lego Power Function is possible.

2 Likes

That’s what lead me to think it was Mindstorms, but that works too.

2 Likes

wow… great just what I always wanted… 10/10 would cancel bionicle again for this

1 Like

You know I would trade this for HF G2 any day, right.

It’s the fourth… waits at computer with anticipation

It looks pretty interesting, though I’m kind of curious how this will affect Mindstorms.

Edited title to LEGO Boost, the theme’s name.

2 Likes

As someone with a Mindstorms set, without the aptitude to use it, all I gotta say is: Sign me up…

that cat thing is creepy

So it’s kiddy Mindstorms. Man the person who replied to the Bionicle comments really tick me off now.

1 Like

yeah boi.

2 Likes

That guy was only disappointing himself.

6 Likes