Lego Cinematic Universe?

I have a very interesting subject: the LCU (Lego Cinematic Universe).
I was curious to see if there was a leak name from some Lego Ninjago Movie sets, when I saw a list with some other Lego movies and serials. Then I remember there were a few clashes between the characters from this movies and/or serials. Also, I saw how ordered are MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) and SWCU (Star Wars Cinematic Universe), that is why I made this a list with every single Lego movies that I know in phases:

PHASE 1:
Bionicle: Mask of Light (2003)
Legends of Chima: The Animated Series (2013)
Lego Movie (2014)
Lego Batman Movie (2017)
Lego Ninjago Movie (2017)

PHASE 2:
Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui (2004)
Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows (2005)
Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu (2011)
Lego Movie 2 (2019)

PHASE 3:
Bionicle 4: The Legend Reborn (2010)

Of course, the phases are not completed, because this CU is not a cannon thing.
What do you guys think? Did I missed something? If I do, tell me!

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that all lego movies and shows, with the exception of Nexo Knights and Clutch Powers, are all connected?

Well it can’t really be a cinematic universe since they aren’t all connected.

9 Likes

They might share one thing in common (that being LEGO), but besides that, most of them aren’t linked together.

• BIONICLE G1 and G2 are in their own universes already, separate from any other LEGO theme.
  • The TV shows (i.e. Ninjago, Chima, NK) are supposedly in the same universe at some capacity. Ninjago is also linked to the D2V movie The Adventures of Clutch Powers.
  • The LEGO Movie and its spinoffs kind of has it’s own mini cinematic universe going on right now since TLBM and TLNM are most likely in the same universe as TLM.
4 Likes

@MaximusPrime Yes, at least, a little. The all Bionicle Movies are conected, so are the Lego Movie. The Ninjago Movie is just a spin-off for the Masters of Spinjitzu. In the Ninjago series was a scene were Lloyd and Morro meet Laval and his friends. All these movies appear in the Lego Movie (Bionicle as a image, The Green Ninja as a character, I think Chima too!).

@Plural But if these Universe are in the same multiverse, and they are just parallel realities?

1 Like

multiverse =/= universe
Everything is in the same multiverse

2 Likes

The Lego Multiverse, but it seems most of my LCU themes are on earth. Bionicle is on Spherus Magna, this can mean a potential conection, right?

Not really.
Since the multiverse is basically every possible universe ever, that means you could theoretically say every universe ever thought up is connected to one another.

1 Like

First: Yeah:sweat_smile:
Second: In MCU, The Guardians of the Galaxy are veeeeeeery far away by earth, but they still are in MCU. Bionicle don’t have a strong connection with other Lego themes, but it still appear in The Lego Movie!

The difference here is that GotG is still in the same universe as everything else. Unless I missed something, BIONICLE is not a nonfiction piece of literature about aliens from a different galaxy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, the cameo in the LEGO Movie isn’t a solid connection, seeing how they’re talking about the theme, not the events of the movies.

1 Like

Well if you didn’t know this but G1 movies, G2 series, Chima series (for unknown reason why you put that there), Ninjago series, & The Lego Movie with it’s spinoff and sequels are made by difference film and television companies.

1 Like

I really can see why do you think that matter…

It matters because they don’t interact with one another. It’s impossible for there to be a connected universe if all of these properties are handled by different people.

1 Like

Are we starting a civil war?
The Marvel and/or Star Wars movies are made by the same person?

This release pattern doesn’t even make sense.

Also if you mean they’re both made by Disney then yes.

1 Like

I don’t get your point.
Yes, they’re connected, but basically none of LEGO’s properties are.

2 Likes

So like

what about the 2015 Animations and the Journey to One.

1 Like

What… I forgot about them… I forgot even the Hero Factory…:expressionless:

Honestly I don’t see how all of these are connected.
The Lego movie, Lego Batman movie, and the Lego ninjago movie are a universe, yes. But if this was a long shared universe as the Ninjago cartoon, then the events of the movie should be cannon . However, it had been confirmed that they do not take place in the same universe.

Same with Bonkle g1 and 2. If they’re not connected to each other, why would they be connected to a bigger universe?

“SWCU”

That term hurts me. Why not just call it the Star Wars saga. It’s not a “universe.” It’s a film series not some off shoot of comics.

Also these “phases” don’t make sense due to the time eras overlapping. Why would each BIONICLE film be in a different phase if they were released back to back (besides The Legend Reborn). It doesn’t make sense.

4 Likes