Lego Custom Bakugan Protype folds into ball (almost) Name: Scourge Centipede (original), Type: Darkus

He has 6 legs, a thorax segment with another set of 2 limbs and 2 pseudo leg imitating barbs used for defense and combat and a set of 2 stubby 3 fingered arms, and and articulating hinge-neck mounted head, the arms design is interesting because the fingers fold into the palm which he places close to his side when closed, though he places his upper arms inwards in his open form which is the reverse of a typical Bakugan function which in turns causes his two scapulae to elevate and their plating to jut out from the rest of his carapace. note in closed form from behind his carapace resembles a giant face to ward off his enemies.
if you would like to see my earlier physically built Bakugan, see the 2 links below:

39 Likes

I mean let’s be real here the last year’s worth of the original Bakugan run were pretty awful at being ball-shaped, they had so many random protrusions. This does an arguably better job than they did.

This is definitely a neat looking model but it kinda suffers a bit from “what’s going on” syndrome where you ahve to really look to see what everything is supposed to be. The ball-shape isn’t perfect by any means but this is remarkably close thanks to the large curved spikes. Well done.

3 Likes

Really nice! It looks really good in both forms! Not to mention, this is the first time I see someone making a Bakugan in LEGO, so that’s a plus as well!

2 Likes

That is a very long title, but a fantastic Bakugan moc, nicely done!

2 Likes

This is actually awesome! LEGO Bakugan is something I’ve never considered, but super cool in reality.

2 Likes

My happiness is immeasurable and my day is made

1 Like

Thanks all again, I’m glad you like him, I’ll certainly improve down the line with the series I am planning for Bakugan mocs

2 Likes

Ok, not only is it an amazing build, but you hit me right in the nostalgia.

1 Like

Very unique use of parts!

1 Like