LEGO DC Superheroes: Jang Style!

So I was kinda bored and decided to rewatch [JANGBRiCKS’s][1] video where he placed the CCBS Star Wars Figures’ heads on their minifigure counterparts.

I decided to do the same, but with the DC Ultrabuilds.

So, here’s Batman:

I’m not a big fan of this one, but this is my fault. While I do have the Blue Juniors Batman, I was too lazy to find him, so I just went with the generic gray.

Here’s the most frightening thing in the history of ever:

The Joker is just… Yeah.

Finally, here’s my personal favorite out of the three:

Green Lantern just works IMO, unlike the other two.

Group Shot:

Extra Stuff:

What do you think of these?

Did that Joker give you a heart attack?
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ZXUhABciY

28 Likes

You actually BOUGHT the DC Ultra builds?

Also, I think I’m gonna be sick.

9 Likes

Yeah…

2 Likes

Kinda forgot those builds existed, gonna have nightmares again…
Still nice job!

7 Likes

This is cool. :smile:

I did too.

7 Likes

Infinitely better than the normal ultrabuilds.

except Hal because he was good
Hal’s always good

5 Likes

Burnard! Put the guillotine down!

2 Likes

Great stuff man.

One of these days I need to make an impressionist style painting on what the heck goes on in Plural’s mind.

3 Likes

And I thought the new 52 faceless joker was terrifying /s

3 Likes

Neat MOCs, they look even more cartoony than the actual sets

2 Likes

Pretty sure they are called Bobblehead’s when the head is bigger than the body - so fixed the title and stuff to match.

These just look odd to me, cant really see the appeal. Its interesting and would probably work if the heads had the same level of detail and style as the body, but it just looks weird. Then again, never been much of a fan of bobbleheads.

1 Like

oh my god

plural what is this

3 Likes

Hey Scar, please don’t edit his creative content title without his permission. He’ll call them what he wants.

6 Likes

I thought the idea of giving users the ability to edit titles/locations was to help when they were undefined/unspecific such as here in order for the average user to understand as you and other staff mentioned during the Kronkiwonki title situation that they needed to be, but ok, shall leave it as what it is. Just thought calling them what they are would help people see them.

As i said, don’t really mind - was just trying to help.

===

Just seen another topic using a similar concept have users edit the title to Chibi (Chibi Piraka), as such so this is easier to find, changed it back to Chibi.

Well, Scar, here’s the thing: I’m pretty sure Plural intended it to be called that because he’s referring to Jang’s most recent video on the Star Wars big-headed things he made.

This is the case where it’s NOT to make things more well-defined. If anything, it’s to help people know what he based it off of and find interest in it because of Jang’s video.

7 Likes