LEGO Dinosaur Topic

I checked, and I got that one right (somehow).
But seriously, I desperately want a lego Spinosaurus. I would buy that so fast.

1 Like

oh well you are correct in that. although Pterosaurs are not dinosaurs they are part of a group known as Avemetatarsalia and the sub group Ornithodira which includes Pterosaurs, Dinosaurs and multiple species that are debated upon whether or not they should be in the group Dinosaurs.

1 Like

Yes, I know all that. :smile:

Me too. The one in Lego Jurassic World looks awesome. :heart_eyes:

remember that old one in the mid 2000’s where there were black and some color dinos with generic dinosaur hunters and an apocalyptic city?

1 Like

I’d like a dinosaur theme where you can make a technic dinosaur with power functions.
oh wait mindstorms

There were dinosaurs before Dino Island. 8485 Control Center II from 1995 has an animatronic t-rex model that’s worth mentioning.

would’ve been cool if we actually got dino’s in bionicle 2011, but alas, it never happened

I know! Why isn’t that in a set!?! And it’s eyes are spooky in the game too.

1 Like

I already knew about that set, but I was establishing more or less Themes/Sub-Themes for Good 'Ol Dinos. If I really wanted to put EVERYTHING, then we would have a lot of Duplo and Creator.

1 Like

Europe couldn’t afford guns on their anti Dino vehicles.

2 Likes

Almost picked up a Dino attack set. Almost.

You know what I think, I think Plural makes too many Topics for Lego themes, but not one for LOTR…

######/s

…I never really got anything dinosaur-ish, so yeah…

2 Likes