LEGO Disney Vignettes: Peter Pan and a Disney Battle Royale

Using the suggestions from my previous set of vignettes, I’m “proud” to present the next two in the line.

As suggested by @Chronicler, here’s a Peter Pan inspired scene of the titular character brawling with Captain Hook on a wrecked ship.

It’s not a scene form the movie, but eh, I think it gets its point across.

Next up is a small battle among three Disney Licenses on the Death Star:

I’m not too proud of this one in particular, since it takes place in the hangar instead of a more Death Starish environment.

Criticism is welcomed, since these are not perfect. Far from it actually.

Recommendations for future Disney CMF vignettes would also be cool.

34 Likes

10/10 best sword fight with Cap’n Hook and Peter Pan.

4 Likes

Spoilers
Mickey wins the Fight
#no body can escape the clutches of the Mouse

10 Likes

Not even Lucasfilm. RIP.

5 Likes

also Plural
I really want so see a Scene from Incredibles
anyone

1 Like

Better than Civil War

3 Likes

Just wait disney WILL make this into a movie.

2 Likes

I wanna see Genie in the Cave of Wonders. You have enough gold pieces, right?

2 Likes

Yes?

I’m gonna have to check

Nice, seeing the fight between Disneys three liscences just looks both really funny and really awesome.

1 Like

I want to see Stich escaping from…that place he escapes from (It’s been a while since I’ve seen that movie)

1 Like

I feel this sort of style would work well for the climactic clash in Civil War… as per the Civil War comics (or movie)

3 Likes

Quite good!

Love both of these. Incredibles should be next.

1 Like

it was all good

but then I took a second look at the second one

that’s amazing

1 Like

Wow, these are some really nice build! I really like the build of both of these and how they portray their settings very well.

1 Like

I remember watching Peter Pan a ton as a kid. so the first one is kewl. But that last one is great. XP

(Comeoncapkilltheuglyhighpitchedmouse)

3 Likes

It’s good, although the Death Star battle’s missing a bit of Pixar. Maybe the deserted suit of a LGA, or Woody’s hat, would be good?

Also, the Peter Pan one; it’s possible to have made an actual ship of Hook’s, correct?

1 Like

Holy geez I forgot about pixar

I’ll go back and see what I can add. :wink:[quote=“Mistah_Grammaticul, post:18, topic:23465”]
Also, the Peter Pan one; it’s possible to have made an actual ship of Hook’s, correct?
[/quote]

It was possible, but I kinda wanted to work with something a bit different.

1 Like