LEGO Hero Factory: The Videogame

How could It be if we had a videogame for Hero Factory?? Here I made a FAN art of how the cover could look like. I really wish we got this video game.

8 Likes

Didn’t we have some on the Lego site?

5 Likes

I made up one in my head a long time ago. All I remember is that four people could play and they could each do a different level at once, which would be difficult with cutscenes…

2 Likes

I want to say that kind of videogame you buy, and you can play on diferent platforms, and you can play even offline. One that is like the other LEGO videogames.

3 Likes

I feel like a console Hero Factory game would’ve been a blend of the BIONICLE Heroes gameplay with the 3rd person shooting (maybe with a more pulled out camera), but with a bit more of the classic LEGO video game gameplay sprinkled in, like unlocking different characters, melee attack options, and travelling to diverse worlds that have their own special gimmicks to differentiate from the shooting, which plagued Heroes for how repetitive it got. Some of the RPG elements that Heroes had could’ve been expanded upon, like upgrading your various heroes with different hero cores that enabled them special abilities like more damage or extra shield powers, on top of whatever “elemental” powers the team members would’ve had. You start the game off with the 1.0 2010 designs and as you upgrade you go into their 2.0 and idiotic animal designs leading up to their breakout builds. And maybe throw in a mech level just for the heck of it.

This would’ve been the best thing about Hero Factory to be honest.

4 Likes

Imo they’d fit better as an alternate version for The 2.0 versions for more jungle based levels with minor ability add on specifically for those levels

2 Likes

It would be cool to have one central plot line and then have other side missions to go on (bounties, investigations, emergencies, etc.). Also, I feel that most Lego games are fairly linear in their level design and they get a little old after a while, so I would have so that there’s more then one way to do the mission. Are you going to be stealthy and set a trap for the villain or just go in guns blazing?

2 Likes

What about a T rated HF game? I know lego would never go for it, but I feel like it’d be fun

2 Likes

If you hit a Hero in the core, his parts explode realistically apart, strange goo splattering everywhere, with a scream. Sounds worse than T, but they are robots.

2 Likes

Lol. True

2 Likes

(Yes, I know the topic is old, but there’s not enough HF discussion and this idea has some hypothetical merit so I’m making a post.)

My ideal [see: unrealistic] vision for a Hero Factory game would look like this:

• Story Mode (Playable missions based on Rise of the Rookies, Ordeal of Fire, and Breakout.)
  • Story DLC packs based on Savage Planet, Brain Attack, IFB, and a miscellaneous mission pack (think like the Von Ness mission, Secret Missions books, Cornelius Zed, that sort of thing)
  • For each mission, you can choose which character to play as based on a limited selection (like, you might get to choose between Stormer, Bulk, and Stringer for an Alpha Team mission). The rest of your team would aid in combat.
  • Gameplay involves some exploration/infiltration, but primarily combat. In some missions there would be horde enemies, but the majority would focus around multi-stage boss fights with the target villain(s) where you need to employ different strategies, usually ending in their capture.
  • Some missions would force a character change at certain points. There would also be motorcycle-based missions.
  • Finally, a multiplayer mode, where you create your own hero (this is a must, it is Hero Factory) and enter training spheres. You could either do team missions (select villains, location, and objectives) or have weapons training against each other (basically PvP).
  • Your custom hero unlocks more available gear as you progress through the story. After successful multiplayer missions, you get a “core charge” which levels you up and increases the amount of gear you can have equipped (each item would have a core cost to equip, so you can’t just mount all the best weapons or armour).
  • Secret collectibles would unlock HeroFactoryFM episodes in an extras menu. :stuck_out_tongue:
5 Likes

@Toa-of-Snow How do you think combat would work?

Me personally, I think it would be a combo of FPS and Melee combat (with some good ol’ stealth thrown in every now and again); although, how would melee combat that was more involved than “push in on right stick to punch/slash” be able to exist in an FPS?

Also, in this “perfect imagined version,” I’d personally like for it to have some RPG elements, like talking to characters and delving more into who they are.:slightly_smiling_face:

This a million times.:point_up: More episodes would be such a boon to us fans.

2 Likes