LEGO IDEAS Project: Onua VS Lewa

I’ve started another ideas project, this time based on the iconic Onua VS Lewa fight scene from MNOG.

Both figures have rubber band powered attack functions. (Rubber bands couldn’t be shown in all images due to being unavailable in studio. The ones that are shown are manually drawn in.)

33 Likes

Supported :+1: These look incredible, good luck!

1 Like

Cool! I like Lewa’s axe design!

1 Like

Noice. These look pretty cool.

1 Like

very nice!

1 Like

Very good torso and limb design, as always masks are the hardest part and this is probably the best why to make a mask on the scale

3 Likes

if this doesn’t come as a set, do you have Plains to give instructions so we can build this?

4 Likes

Didn’t realize this chest plate goes well with the bionicle theme. Think the front of the feet need a little bit more. just a smidge.

4 Likes

I’m not sure yet. The project has less than 20 days before expiring and I’ve been debating internally what to do if (when, let’s not kid ourselves) it runs out of time.

I’ll either resubmit it as is, resubmit with some added element (a little environment build or maybe even a nui-rama), or just release the studio files and decals.

Also since I forgot this thread existed I never shared the updated versions here so uh here’s those:

You can find more in depth info about the thought process behind the design changes in the updates section of the project page.

4 Likes

The open ended toes look weird.

3 Likes