Lego Jazz Build

Cool new build I did a couple of days ago, I thought I might share it. I noticed pretty much everyone has backgrounds to display their creations on, so I’m working on getting some of those, although this build doesn’t have them yet. My dad requested for me to build this set for him so he could display it in his audio room, and I must say I enjoyed myself. I really like the inside of the piano, but I had to place every individualized hammer inside of there. It wasn’t perfectly easy, but I’m happy with the end product. I thought the strings on the bass were pretty cool too. All around, this was pretty fun to make.

Full picture

Inside of piano

Piano close-up

Bassist

Trumpet player

Drummer

13 Likes

This set has been on my wish-list since I first saw it.

The shapes are perfect, it really captures the pure style of jazz.

As a drummer as well, that drummer figure is just really cool.

4 Likes

Yes! It was a bit difficult to get the legs of the drums to stand on their own, (they kept falling after each attempt), and the best angle of the drumsticks was hard to figure out, but when they’re positioned right, they really capture the essence of a real-life drummer.

5 Likes

Gotta put this in creative content my guy. Looks pretty sick tho.

4 Likes

The original Lego Ideas model was a bit netter in my opinion, but this is still a pretty neat set. The gate piece used on the piano caught my eye

@MakutaOisli it’s not an original creation, so I think it’s where it is now is fine

5 Likes